New York Hotel from NT$2,067/Night
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 2020/10/6
Reviewed on 2020/10/20
Where to stay in New York
4.5/5Wonderful!(26,023 area reviews)
Power and wealth and breathtaking scenery are concentrated on this very small island. Immerse yourself for a few days or a lifetime.
3.5/5Good!(7,239 area reviews)
Flushing Meadows-Corona Park and Resorts World Casino are top sights in Queens, and you should be sure to explore the popular shops. Hop aboard the metro at Briarwood Van Wyck Blvd. Station or Jamaica Van Wyck Station to see more sights in the area.
4.5/5Wonderful!(3,368 area reviews)
One of the most recognizable areas in the world also has enough tourist attractions to fill several visits.
Central New York City
Known for its soaring skyscrapers and eye-catching views, there's plenty to explore in Central New York City. Check out top attractions like Broadway and Times Square, and jump on the metro at 49th St. Station or 47 - 50 Sts - Rockefeller Center Station to see more of the city.
4/5Very Good!(698 area reviews)
Brooklyn’s signature medley of old and new provides the backdrop to this revitalized district, where you’ll find fresh arts venues behind historic streetscapes.
Visiting New York
Travelers to New York give high marks for the popular theater scene, entertainment choices, and fascinating museums. Vibrant and scenic, this city attracts tourists with its art and architecture. Top sights in the city include Times Square, Broadway, and New York Public Library.
- There are 1504 hotels and other accommodations in New York
- The closest major airport is in New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia), 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Teterboro, NJ (TEB), 7.9 mi (12.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in New York
Known for its theaters, museums, and art, the city's cultural venues include Broadway, Ellis Island Immigration Museum, and Brooklyn Museum. Attractions like American Lyric Theater and Bronx Zoo are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city is notable for landmarks like Times Square, Rockefeller Center, and Empire State Building.
In New York, you'll find 1504 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Arlington Place Bed & Breakfast - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Bedford-Stuyvesant features free breakfast, free WiFi, and concierge services.
- Baccarat Hotel and Residences New York - Our customers like the bar and proximity to shopping at this hotel. This 5-star hotel in Midtown features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Manhattan can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and central location.
Other favorite sights in New York include New York Public Library, Macy's, and Grand Central Terminal. Popular places to see in the area include Long Beach, 20.6 mi/33.1 km from the heart of the city, and Colgate Clock, which is 3.8 mi (6.1 km) away.
Getting Around New York
With so many choices for transportation, seeing New York is easy. You can walk to nearby metro stations including Times Sq. - 42 St. Station, 42 St. - Port Authority Bus Terminal Station, and 49th St. Station. If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from New York W 32nd St. Station, New York Grand Central Terminal Station, or New York Penn Station.
Dressing for New York
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 55°F during the day and 26°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 28°F
- Average annual rainfall for New York is 49.96 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 28°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in New York?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in New York, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to New York?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in New York?
What's the best place to stay in Queens?
What's a favorite place to stay in Midtown?
What's the best place to stay for families in New York?
What's the best hotel for couples in New York?
What is the top LGBTQ-friendly hotel in New York?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in New York?
What's the best hotel to stay close to Times Square?
Recent reviews of New York hotels
More trip options
- New York Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near New York Airports
- Hotels in New York Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular New York Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in New York
- More Hotel Options in New York
- New York Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in New York
- Other Hotels near New York, New York
- Hotels in Popular Destinations