London Hotel from NT$1,604/Night
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 2020/12/14
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 2021/1/17
Reviewed on 2020/12/27
Reviewed on 2020/10/26
Reviewed on 2020/12/21
Reviewed on 2020/12/27
Where to stay in London
History buffs will enjoy exploring London, and visitors give high marks for the popular theater scene, fascinating museums, and interesting architecture. Tourists who journey to this vibrant city can discover its art, monuments, and entertainment choices. Top sights in the city include Big Ben, London Dungeon, and Buckingham Palace.
- There are 6694 hotels and other accommodations in London
- The closest major airport is in London (LCY-London City), 7.6 mi (12.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in London (LHR-Heathrow), 14.1 mi (22.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in London
Known for its theaters, museums, and art, the city's cultural venues include Buckingham Palace, Museum of London, and Natural History Museum. Attractions like London Dungeon, Coca-Cola London Eye, and Sea Life London Aquarium are fun for kids of all ages. Its historic sites and monuments are notable and landmarks include Big Ben, St. Paul's Cathedral, and London Stock Exchange.
In London, you'll find 6694 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Chic Residency Apartments at Marble Arch - Guests who stay at this 4-star apartment in City of Westminster can enjoy access to parking and free train station pick-up, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Parklands B&B - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast is a favorite with Expedia travelers for its clean, comfortable rooms and central location.
- 41 - This 5-star hotel in City of Westminster features free WiFi, a bar, and a 24-hour business center. Expedia customers like its breakfast and quiet location.
Other favorite sights in London include London Bridge, The Shard, and Sky Garden. Outside the city, popular places to see include Windsor Castle, 20.7 mi/33.3 km from the heart of the city, and Legoland, which is 22.5 mi (36.2 km) away.
Getting Around London
With so many transportation options, exploring all of London is simple. Walk to nearby metro stations like Charing Cross Underground Station, Embankment Station, and Leicester Square Underground Station. If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from London Charing Cross Station, London Waterloo Station, or London Waterloo East Station.
Dressing for London
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 36°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 72°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 61°F during the day and 37°F at night
- About 0.83 inches of rain falls on London each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 70°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 36°F