Cancun Hotel from NT$2,128/Night
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 2020/9/30
Reviewed on 2020/9/27
Reviewed on 2020/9/30
Reviewed on 2020/9/29
Reviewed on 2020/9/21
Reviewed on 2020/9/28
Reviewed on 2020/10/1
Reviewed on 2020/9/29
Where to stay in Cancun
4.5/5Wonderful!(19,550 area reviews)
The stunning beaches and fantastic nightlife are just a few highlights of Zona Hotelera. Make a stop by Aquaworld or Cancun Interactive Aquarium while you're exploring the area.
4/5Very Good!(767 area reviews)
Downtown Cancun is known for its popular shops, and you can see some sights in the area like Las Americas Cancun Mall and Market 28.
If you're spending some time in Punta Cancun, Forum Beach and Chac Mool Beach are top sights worth seeing.
The beaches and abundant dining options are top of the list for many visitors to Avenida Tulum. A stop by Plaza Las Americas or Ceviche Square might round out your trip.
If you're spending some time in La Isla, La Isla Shopping Mall and Cancun Interactive Aquarium are top sights worth seeing.
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Cancun, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, entertainment choices, and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting. Top sights in the city include La Isla Shopping Mall, Delfines Beach, and El Rey Ruins.
- There are 939 hotels and other accommodations in Cancun
- The closest major airport is in Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.), 9.1 mi (14.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Cozumel, Quintana Roo (CZM-Cozumel Intl.), 45.6 mi (73.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cancun
Cultural venues in the city include Cancun Cultural House, Museum of Popular Mexican Art, and Tequila Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like El Rey Ruins, El Meco Archaeological Site, and Yamil Lu'um Archaeological Zone. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Delfines Beach, Las Palapas Park, and Kabah Urban Park.
In Cancun, you'll find 939 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Nizuc Resort and Spa - This 5-star resort in Hotel Zone features 5 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a private beach. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Excellence Playa Mujeres - Adults Only - All Inclusive - This 5-star resort features 7 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a private beach. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Other top sights in Cancun include La Isla Shopping Mall.
Getting Around Cancun
Head to Cancun Bus Station ADO for metro transit. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Cancun
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 67°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 69°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 66°F at night
- Cancun gets about 1.65 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are December and March with an average of 67°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Cancun?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Cancun, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Cancun?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Cancun?
Where is the best place to stay in Zona Hotelera?
What's a favorite place to stay in Downtown Cancun?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation in Cancun?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Cancun?
What's the best accommodation for an all-inclusive stay in Cancun?
What is the favorite LGBTQ-friendly accommodation in Cancun?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Cancun?
What are some accommodations with pools in Cancun?
Recent reviews of Cancun hotels
More trip options
- Cancun Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Cancun Airports
- Hotels in Cancun Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Cancun Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Cancun
- More Hotel Options in Cancun
- Cancun Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Quintana Roo
- Other Hotels near Cancun, Quintana Roo
- Hotels in Popular Destinations