Miami Hotel from NT$2,308/Night
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 2020/9/16
Reviewed on 2020/9/19
Reviewed on 2020/9/23
Where to stay in Miami
4.5/5Wonderful!(11,595 area reviews)
Sunbathe, shop, people-watch, or party with the stars at one of Miami’s most famous beach promenades, also regarded as the art deco capital of the world.
4.5/5Wonderful!(4,301 area reviews)
Known for its stunning beaches and popular shops, there's plenty to explore in Downtown Miami. Check out top attractions like Downtown Miami Shopping District and Bayfront Park, and jump on the metro at First Street Metromover Station or Knight Center Metromover Station to see more of the city.
4/5Very Good!(109 area reviews)
Known for its pristine beaches and ample dining options, there's plenty to explore in Brickell. You can visit top attractions like Brickell City Centre and Mary Brickell Village, and jump on the metro at Financial District Metromover Station or Brickell Metromover Station to see more of the city.
4.5/5Wonderful!(705 area reviews)
Immerse yourself in the arts culture of one of Miami’s quaintest towns. Step back in time on Charles Avenue or visit the finery of Villa Vizcaya.
4/5Very Good!(1,515 area reviews)
North Beach is beloved for its stunning beaches. Take some time to explore sights in the area like North Shore Open Space Park and Park View Island.
Travelers to Miami give high marks for the beaches, renowned art, and shopping. Vibrant and scenic, this city attracts tourists with its live music and restaurants. Top sights in the city include PortMiami, Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, and Aventura Mall.
- There are 1988 hotels and other accommodations in Miami
- The closest major airport is in Miami, FL (MPB-Public Seaplane Base), 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.), 5.7 mi (9.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Miami
The city is well known for its art and live music, and cultural venues include Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science, and Art Deco Welcome Center. Attractions like Miami Seaquarium and Zoo Miami are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Jungle Island, Lummus Park Beach, and Bayfront Park.
In Miami, there are 1988 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Four Seasons Hotel at The Surf Club - This 5-star hotel in North Beach features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 3 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and proximity to shopping.
- Miami Bed and Breakfast - Our customers like the overall value and quiet location at this B&B. With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Acqualina Resort and Spa - This 5-star resort features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 4 restaurants. Expedia customers like its bar and proximity to shopping.
Other favorite sights in Miami include PortMiami, Aventura Mall, and Lincoln Road Mall. Popular places to see around the area include Port Everglades, 22.6 mi/36.4 km from the heart of the city, and Historic Stranahan House Museum, which is 24.2 mi (38.9 km) away.
Getting Around Miami
With so many ways to get around, seeing Miami is easy. Nearby metro stations include Knight Center Metromover Station, Riverwalk Metromover Station, and Bayfront Park Metromover Station. If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Miami Airport Station, Hialeah Market Station, or Miami Station.
Dressing for Miami
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 82°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 60°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Miami is 61.93 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 61°F