Hanoi Hotel from NT$417/Night
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Where to stay in Hanoi
4.5/5Wonderful!(1,808 area reviews)
The historic center of Hanoi, this maze of streets offers the city’s most traditional food, best souvenir shopping and lively nighttime entertainment.
A noteworthy feature of Old Quarter is its panoramic lake views. While you're in town, be sure to stop and check out Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre and Hoan Kiem Lake.
4/5Very Good!(129 area reviews)
The ample dining options and fantastic lake views are top of the list for many visitors to Ba Dinh. A stop by Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum or Ho Chi Minh Museum might round out your trip.
4/5Very Good!(13 area reviews)
You'll enjoy the bars and lake views in Dong Da. You might want to make time for a stop at Temple of Literature or Hanoi CIty Social Insurance Dong Da District.
Hai Ba Trung
4/5Very Good!(20 area reviews)
Hai Ba Trung is noteworthy for its restaurants, and you can make a stop at top attractions like Vincom Center and Van Ho Exhibition Center.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Hanoi, and visitors give high marks for the lakeside setting, local tours, and fascinating museums. Tourists who journey to this culturally-rich city can discover its cafés, shopping, and restaurants. Top sights in the city include Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Temple of Literature, and Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre.
- There are 1074 hotels and other accommodations in Hanoi
- The closest major airport is in Hanoi (HAN-Noi Bai Intl.), 12.5 mi (20.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Hanoi
Well known for its museums, the city's cultural venues include Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre, Vietnam Military History Museum, and Hanoi War Museum. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Temple of Literature, and Imperial Citadel of Thang Long. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and Hoan Kiem Lake.
In Hanoi, there are 1074 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hanoian Elite Home Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel in Hoan Kiem features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hanoi La Siesta Central Hotel & Spa - Our customers like the bar and central location at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Hoan Kiem can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- JM Marvel Hotel & Spa - This 4-star hotel in Hoan Kiem features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and breakfast.
Other top sights in Hanoi include My Dinh National Stadium.
Getting Around Hanoi
If you'd like to explore more of the area, ride aboard a train from Hanoi Long Bien Station, Hanoi Railway Station, or Hanoi Gia Lam Station. Hanoi might not have very many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Hanoi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 56°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 66°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 86°F and nighttime averages of 58°F
- Hanoi gets about 2.17 inches of rain per year
- Usually June and July are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 58°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Hanoi?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Hanoi, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Hanoi?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Hanoi?
What's the best place to stay in Hoan Kiem?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Hanoi?
What's the best place to stay for a couple going to Hanoi?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Hanoi?
Where is the best place to stay close to Hoan Kiem Lake?
What about the best place to stay close to Hanoi Old City Gate?
What's the best place for a beach vacation in Hanoi?
Recent reviews of Hanoi hotels
More trip options
- Hanoi Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Hanoi Airports
- Hotels in Hanoi Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Hanoi Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Hanoi
- More Hotel Options in Hanoi
- Hanoi Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Hanoi Province
- Other Hotels near Hanoi, Hanoi Province
- Hotels in Popular Destinations