Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 2020/5/23
Reviewed on 2019/9/9
Visitors can enjoy all that Sagamihara has to offer including the festivals, temples, and parks. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its lakeside setting. Museum of Japanese Houses, Shinyokohama Raumen Museum, and Yokohama Museum of Art are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 32 hotels and other accommodations in Sagamihara
- The closest major airport is in Tokyo (HND-Haneda), 23.2 mi (37.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sagamihara
Cultural venues in the city include Sagamihara City Museum, Atsugi Central Park, and Nature Conservation Center. The city is notable for landmarks like Koenji Temple, Sochuji Temple, and Kanagawa Prefectural Lake Tsukui Shiroyama Park. The city's natural beauty is on display at Kanuma Park, Sagamihara Kita Park, and Ogino Sports Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 32 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Sagamihara. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Odakyu Hotel Century Sagami Ono - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and spa treatment rooms, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to public transit.
- Odakyu Station Hotel Hon-Atsugi - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and parking, along with free WiFi.
- Okura Frontier Hotel Ebina - This 3.5-star hotel features 2 restaurants, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
Popular places to see in the area include Museum of Japanese Houses, located 10.9 mi (17.6 km) from the heart of the city, and Shinyokohama Raumen Museum, which is 14.2 mi/22.8 km away.
Getting Around Sagamihara
With so many ways to get around, seeing Sagamihara is simple. Head over to Aiko-Ishida Station for metro transit. If you want to journey outside of the area, ride aboard a train from Sagamihara Station, Sagamihara Yabe Station, or Sagamihara Kamimizo Station.
Dressing for Sagamihara
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 28°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Sagamihara is 1.50 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 28°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Sagamihara?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Sagamihara, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Sagamihara?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Sagamihara?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Sagamihara?
What's the best place to stay for a couple going to Sagamihara?
What's the best hotel to stay with easy access to Lake Sagami Pleasure Forest?
What about the best place to stay close to Miyagase Dam?
What's the best neigborhood in Sagamihara for sightseeing?
What are some accommodations with pools in Sagamihara?
Recent reviews of Sagamihara hotels
More trip options
- Sagamihara Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Sagamihara Airports
- Hotels in Sagamihara Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Sagamihara Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Sagamihara
- More Hotel Options in Sagamihara
- Sagamihara Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Kanagawa
- Other Hotels near Sagamihara, Kanagawa
- Hotels in Popular Destinations