Los Cabos Hotel from NT$2,688/Night
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 2020/12/1
Reviewed on 2020/11/24
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 2020/11/30
Reviewed on 2020/11/30
Reviewed on 2020/11/28
Reviewed on 2020/11/10
Reviewed on 2020/11/28
Reviewed on 2020/11/29
Where to stay in Los Cabos
Downtown Cabo San Lucas
4/5Very Good!(309 area reviews)
The beaches and abundant dining options are top of the list for many visitors to Downtown Cabo San Lucas. A stop by Natural History Museum of Cabo San Lucas or Amelia Wilkes Square might round out your trip.
4.5/5Wonderful!(1,644 area reviews)
Upmarket resort hotels, white sand beaches, superb shopping, golf and watersports await at this popular tourist zone.
4.5/5Wonderful!(787 area reviews)
Travelers to Marina praise its stunning beaches. If you've got some more time to explore, be sure to make a stop by Cabo Dolphins and Marina Cabo San Lucas.
4.5/5Wonderful!(1,311 area reviews)
Crowning the rocky cliffs in this exclusive neighborhood are some of the most deluxe and impressive homes and museums in Cabo San Lucas.
El Medano Ejidal
4.5/5Wonderful!(380 area reviews)
While visiting El Medano Ejidal, you might make a stop by sights like Marina Cabo San Lucas and Medano Beach.
Visiting Los Cabos
Travelers to Los Cabos give high marks for the beaches, lively bar scene, and top-notch restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its relaxing setting. Top sights in the city include The Arch, Land's End, and Lover's Beach.
- There are 1126 hotels and other accommodations in Los Cabos
- The closest major airport is in San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur (SJD-Los Cabos Intl.), 22.7 mi (36.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Los Cabos
Cultural venues in the city include Huichol Collection, Natural History Museum of Cabo San Lucas, and Las Californias Museum. Notable city landmarks like The Arch and Land's End might be worth a visit. The beaches and sunsets highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Lover's Beach, Cannery Beach, and Solmar Beach.
In Los Cabos, there are 1126 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort - This 5-star resort features a full-service spa, a golf course, and 5 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Grand Velas Los Cabos - All Inclusive - Our customers like the beach locale and pool at this resort. With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi.
- The Resort at Pedregal - This 5-star resort in Pedregal features 4 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 4 restaurants. Expedia customers like its dining options and central location.
Other top sights in Los Cabos include Cabo del Sol Golf Club and Puerto Los Cabos Golf Club.
Dressing for Los Cabos
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 54°F
- From April to June, the average is 97°F during the day and 58°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 97°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 93°F as the daytime average and 57°F as the nighttime average
- Los Cabos gets about 7.09 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 97°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 56°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Los Cabos?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Los Cabos, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Los Cabos?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Los Cabos?
Where is the best place to stay in Downtown Cabo San Lucas?
What's a favorite place to stay in Zona Hotelera?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Los Cabos?
What's the best hotel for couples in Los Cabos?
What's the best accommodation for an all-inclusive stay in Los Cabos?
What's the best LGBTQ-friendly hotel in Los Cabos?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Los Cabos?
What are some accommodations with pools in Los Cabos?
Recent reviews of Los Cabos hotels
More trip options
- Los Cabos Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Los Cabos Airports
- Hotels in Los Cabos Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Los Cabos Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Los Cabos
- More Hotel Options in Los Cabos
- Los Cabos Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Baja California Sur
- Other Hotels near Los Cabos, Baja California Sur
- Hotels in Popular Destinations