Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Hong Kong
4/5Very Good!(213 area reviews)
From a street market and a former communist hangout to experimental art galleries and innovative kids’ activities, this district blends old and new.
4/5Very Good!(487 area reviews)
With temples and skyscrapers, traditional markets and high-end boutiques, dim sum shops and classy lounges, this energetic district is where old meets new.
4/5Very Good!(144 area reviews)
Visitors to Causeway Bay love its popular shops, and you can check out Victoria Harbour and Victoria Park. If you want to see more in the area, you can get around town on the metro at Hong Kong Tin Hau Station.
Central & Western District
4.5/5Wonderful!(455 area reviews)
Visitors to Central & Western District love its popular shops, and you can check out Soho and Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal. If you want to see more in the area, you can get around town on the metro at Hong Kong Station.
Hong Kong East
A holiday village that once housed British soldiers and a pair of preserved temples complement the dazzling skyscrapers and malls of this eclectic district.
More trip options
- Hong Kong Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Hong Kong Airports
- Hotels in Hong Kong Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Hong Kong Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Hong Kong
- More Hotel Options in Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Hong Kong SAR
- Other Hotels near Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR
- Hotels in Popular Destinations