- Langham Place Mall
- 3 min walk
- Ladies' Market
- 7 min walk
- Flower Market
- 15 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.)
- 23 min drive
About this area
Located in Kowloon's Mong Kok neighborhood, Cordis, Hong Kong is in the city center and connected to a shopping center. Sky 100 and Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include The Peak Tram and Ocean Park. Traveling with kids? Consider Hong Kong Disneyland, or check out an event or a game at Happy Valley Race Course. Our guests love the hotel's central location.Visit our Kowloon travel guide
- Victoria Harbour - 3 min walk
- Langham Place Mall - 3 min walk
- Ladies' Market - 7 min walk
- Temple Street Night Market - 14 min walk
- Flower Market - 15 min walk
- Hong Kong Mong Kok Station - 4 min walk
- Kowloon Station - 8 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 26 min drive
- Alibi Wine Dine Be Social – Restaurant with a bar. Serves brunch and lunch daily.
- The Place – Buffet restaurant. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
- The Garage Bar – Bar. Serves light fare daily.
- Ming Court – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Cordis, Hong Kong
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.