Best Western Plus Hotel Kowloon的簡介
Choose dates to view prices
豪華花園景雙人客房 - 連2張雙人床
Located in Kowloon's Tsim Sha Tsui neighborhood, Best Western Plus Hotel Kowloon is in the city center and near the beach. Tsim Sha Tsui Clock Tower is a notable landmark, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Ocean Terminal and Tsim Sha Tsui Star Ferry Pier. Check out an event or a game at Happy Valley Race Course, and consider making time for The Peak Tram, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Victoria Harbour - 步行 9 分鐘
- Harbour City - 步行 11 分鐘
- Hong Kong Space Museum - 步行 11 分鐘
- Kowloon Park - 步行 13 分鐘
- Nathan Road Shopping District - 開車 6 分鐘
- Whampoa Station - 2 min drive
- Hong Kong Tsim Sha Tsui Station - 7 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 32 min drive
- Where to eat
- Pasta Kitchen – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
Best Western Plus Hotel Kowloon
Food and drink
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HKD 99 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 400.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Cleanliness
Disappointed in the cleanliness of the hotel, particularly the bathroom area. I understand wear and tear over the years but had better expectations from the the Best Western brand. Staff were friendly and courteous enough to help exchange rooms.