Kowloon Hotel from NT$970/Night
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Kowloon
Tsim Sha Tsui
4.5/5Wonderful!(1,342 area reviews)
This “world bazaar on the waterfront” has shops, restaurants and museums.
4.5/5Wonderful!(321 area reviews)
Find your way through Hong Kong’s busiest area to take in the sights and sounds of traditional street markets and food stalls.
4/5Very Good!(213 area reviews)
From a street market and a former communist hangout to experimental art galleries and innovative kids’ activities, this district blends old and new.
Rising from the shadow of the verdant mountains framing Hong Kong are this neighborhood’s skyscrapers, where malls, galleries and hip bars flourish.
4/5Very Good!(487 area reviews)
With temples and skyscrapers, traditional markets and high-end boutiques, dim sum shops and classy lounges, this energetic district is where old meets new.
More trip options
- Kowloon Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Kowloon Airports
- Hotels in Kowloon Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Kowloon Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Kowloon
- More Hotel Options in Kowloon
- Kowloon Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Hong Kong SAR
- Other Hotels near Kowloon, Hong Kong SAR
- Hotels in Popular Destinations