Boston Hotel from NT$1,869/Night
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Where to stay in Boston
4.5/5Wonderful!(2,415 area reviews)
The heart of America’s revolutionary history lies in the center of this city. Uncover the story of the nation and enjoy excellent arts and dining venues.
4.5/5Wonderful!(3,595 area reviews)
Parisian boulevards and elegant brownstones conjure a truly romantic atmosphere, perfect for strolling and window shopping.
4.5/5Wonderful!(1,075 area reviews)
Join excited crowds enjoying harbor-side views, Revolutionary War-era landmarks, as well as superb restaurants and museums along this thriving waterfront.
4.5/5Wonderful!(330 area reviews)
The abundant dining options and waterfront views are top of the list for many visitors to North End. A stop by Boston Harbor or The Freedom Trail might round out your trip.
5/5Exceptional!(43 area reviews)
Lose yourself in the charming streetscapes, historic buildings and village-like atmosphere of Boston’s oldest and wealthiest suburbs.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Boston, and visitors give high marks for the fascinating museums, college vibe, and fun sporting events. Tourists who journey to this vibrant city can discover its local tours, architecture, and theaters. Top sights in the city include Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Boston Common, and TD Garden.
- There are 1432 hotels and other accommodations in Boston
- The closest major airport is in Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.), 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Norwood, MA (OWD-Norwood Memorial), 13.3 mi (21.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Boston
The city is well known for its museums and theaters, and cultural venues include USS Constitution Museum, Boston Museum of Fine Arts, and Orpheum Theater. Its historic sites and monuments are notable and landmarks include Harvard Square, Paul Revere House, and Old North Church. The city's natural beauty is on display at Boston Common, Boston Public Garden, and Walden Pond.
In Boston, you'll find 1432 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- No. 284 - This guesthouse in Back Bay features free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and central location.
- Boston Yacht Haven Inn & Marina - Our customers like the convenient parking and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3-star hotel in North End features a marina, free breakfast, and free WiFi.
- Archer Hotel Burlington - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and pool.
Other favorite sights in Boston include Faneuil Hall Marketplace, TD Garden, and Copley Place.
Getting Around Boston
With so many choices for transportation, seeing Boston is easy. You can walk to nearby metro stations including Government Center Station, State St. Station, and Bowdoin Station. If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Boston North Station, Boston South Station, or Boston-Back Bay Station.
Dressing for Boston
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 41°F during the day and 22°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 52°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 24°F
- About 39.41 inches of rain falls on Boston each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 25°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Boston?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Boston, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Boston?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Boston?
What's the best place to stay in Downtown Boston?
What's a favorite place to stay in Seaport District?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation in Boston?
What's the best hotel for a romantic vacation to Boston?
What's the best LGBTQ-friendly accommodation in Boston?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Boston?
What's the best hotel to stay near Fenway Park?
Recent reviews of Boston hotels
More trip options
- Boston Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Boston Airports
- Hotels in Boston Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Boston Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Boston
- More Hotel Options in Boston
- Boston Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Massachusetts
- Other Hotels near Boston, Massachusetts
- Hotels in Popular Destinations