San Francisco Hotel from NT$1,837/Night
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 2020/9/20
Reviewed on 2020/9/22
Reviewed on 2020/9/22
Reviewed on 2020/9/7
Reviewed on 2020/9/14
Where to stay in San Francisco
4/5Very Good!(38 area reviews)
This waterfront neighborhood dates back to the gold rush era and is a hub for tourist activities, sea lions and seafood restaurants.
4/5Very Good!(5,164 area reviews)
Fashion puts on its finest face in one of the country’s largest shopping plazas.
Downtown San Francisco
3/5(1,084 area reviews)
Known for its fascinating museums, popular shops, and acclaimed art galleries, there's plenty to explore in Downtown San Francisco. Top attractions like San Francisco Museum of Modern Art and Oracle Park are major draws. Catch the metro at Market St & Stockton St Stop or Market St & 4th St Stop to see more of the city.
4/5Very Good!(1,279 area reviews)
Visit the Palace of Fine Arts Theatre and marvel at views of the Golden Gate Bridge at this popular waterfront neighborhood.
4.5/5Wonderful!(2,699 area reviews)
Better known as Little Italy, this neighborhood was once a hotspot for counterculture and features an array of bars, jazz clubs, galleries and cafés.
Visiting San Francisco
Travelers to San Francisco give high marks for the fascinating museums, popular theater scene, and interesting architecture. Vibrant and scenic, this city will delight tourists with its art, Chinatown, and monuments. Top sights in the city include Lombard Street, Pier 39, and Palace of Fine Arts.
- There are 566 hotels and other accommodations in San Francisco
- The closest major airport is in Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.), 11.8 mi (19.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.), 11.9 mi (19.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in San Francisco
Known for its museums, theaters, and art, the city's cultural venues include San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, Asian Art Museum of San Francisco, and Louise Davies Symphony Hall. Attractions like Pier 39, Aquarium of the Bay, and San Francisco Zoo are fun for kids of all ages. Its Chinatown and monuments are notable and landmarks include Lombard Street, Alcatraz Island, and Golden Gate Bridge.
In San Francisco, there are 566 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Mill Rose Inn - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hotel Drisco - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 4.5-star hotel in Pacific Heights features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a fitness center.
- Seal Cove Inn - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace. Expedia customers like its overall condition and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Other favorite sights in San Francisco include Palace of Fine Arts, Twin Peaks, and Mavericks. Outside the city, top places to visit include Lafayette Gallery, 17.3 mi/27.8 km from the heart of the city, and Oakland Museum of California, which is 7.9 mi (12.7 km) away.
Getting Around San Francisco
With so many transportation options, seeing all of San Francisco is a breeze. Walk to nearby metro stations like Powell St. Station, Montgomery St. Station, and Civic Center Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from San Francisco 4th and King Station, San Francisco 22nd Street Station, or San Francisco Bayshore Station.
Dressing for San Francisco
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 45°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 67°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September averages 70°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 45°F at night
- About 23.15 inches of rain falls on San Francisco each year
- Hottest months are usually September and October with an average temperature of 69°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 46°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in San Francisco?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in San Francisco, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to San Francisco?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in San Francisco?
What's the best place to stay in Fisherman's Wharf?
What's a favorite place to stay in Union Square?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation in San Francisco?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to San Francisco?
What's the best LGBTQ-friendly accommodation in San Francisco?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in San Francisco?
What's the best hotel to stay near Oracle Park?
What are some hotels with pools in San Francisco?
Recent reviews of San Francisco hotels
More trip options
- San Francisco Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near San Francisco Airports
- Hotels in San Francisco Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular San Francisco Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in San Francisco
- More Hotel Options in San Francisco
- San Francisco Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in California
- Other Hotels near San Francisco, California
- Hotels in Popular Destinations