Visiting Red Bank - Tinton Falls
Travelers to Red Bank - Tinton Falls give high marks for the beaches, live music scene, and entertainment choices. This walkable city also attracts tourists with its waterfalls.
- There are 95 hotels and other accommodations in Red Bank - Tinton Falls
- The closest major airport is in Belmar, NJ (BLM-Monmouth Executive), 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Linden, NJ (LDJ), 21.9 mi (35.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Red Bank - Tinton Falls
Well known for its live music scene, the city's cultural venues include Two River Theater, Count Basie Theater, and New Jersey Repertory Company. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Dorbrook Park Recreation Area, Deep Cut Gardens, and Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Marine Park and Monmouth Mall.
In Red Bank - Tinton Falls, you'll be able to select from 95 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Tandem Bike Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Atlantic View Inn - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this B&B. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Bungalow Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a bar. Expedia customers like its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Brooklyn Museum, 24.8 mi/39.9 km from the city center, and Statue of Liberty, which is 25.3 mi (40.7 km) away.
Dressing for Red Bank - Tinton Falls
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 24°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 26°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Red Bank - Tinton Falls is 1.50 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 26°F