Ready to book a hostel in town? These ones have the highest reviews from our guests and might be a good place to look first: Qoo Hostel Osaka
- 2-minute walk from Ebisucho Station for easy access to public transit. Property features include free WiFi, a bar, and a 24-hour front desk. You’ll find showers, hair dryers, and linens in all rooms. Bigtree Guest House
- Close to public transit, this property is within a 10-minute walk of Izumisano Station. Guests can enjoy free WiFi, free bike rentals, and multilingual staff. You’ll find showers, lockers, and hair dryers in all rooms. E-sports hotel e-ZONe-Hostel
- Located steps from Nipponbashi. Property features include free WiFi, a 24-hour front desk, and an elevator. Khaosan World Namba
- 2-minute walk from Namba Station for easy access to public transit. You can take advantage of free WiFi and a bar, as well as laundry facilities. You’ll find hair dryers in all rooms. Osaka Guesthouse HIVE - Hostel
- Located within a 10-minute walk of Umeda Sky Building. You can take advantage of free WiFi and a rooftop terrace, as well as a shared/communal kitchen. Rooms come with towels, showers, and TVs.