Milan Hotel from NT$1,130/Night
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 2020/9/14
Where to stay in Milan
4.5/5Wonderful!(1,195 area reviews)
Piazza del Duomo and Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II are top sights in Milan Centre, and you should be sure to explore the popular shops. Hop aboard the metro at Duomo Station or Cordusio Station to see more sights in the area.
4/5Very Good!(1,097 area reviews)
Corso Buenos Aires and Viale Monza are top sights in Central Station, and you should be sure to explore the fantastic nightlife. Hop aboard the metro at Caiazzo Station or Central Station to see more sights in the area.
3.5/5Good!(55 area reviews)
Navigli is a destination travelers like for its art galleries, and you might hop aboard the metro at Milan Romolo Station or Romolo Station to explore sights like Via Tortona.
4.5/5Wonderful!(76 area reviews)
Enjoy the popular shops in Centro Storico. Piazza del Duomo is a worthwhile stop, and you can jump on the metro at Cordusio Station or Duomo Station to see more of Milan.
4/5Very Good!(109 area reviews)
Porta Garibaldi is a destination travelers like for its art galleries, and you might hop aboard the metro at Monumentale Station or Garibaldi Station to explore sights like Corso Como.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Milan, and visitors give high marks for the cathedral, fascinating museums, and renowned art. This city also attracts tourists with its architecture, theaters, and shopping. Top sights in the city include Pinacoteca di Brera, Teatro alla Scala, and Castello Sforzesco.
- There are 2431 hotels and other accommodations in Milan
- The closest major airport is in Milan (LIN-Linate), 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Milan (MXP-Malpensa Intl.), 25.3 mi (40.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Milan
Known for its museums, art, and theaters, the city's cultural venues include Pinacoteca di Brera, Teatro alla Scala, and Civic Museum of Archaeology. Its cathedral and historic sites are notable and landmarks include Castello Sforzesco, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, and Cathedral of Milan. Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to Corso Como, Armani Megastore, and Via Montenapoleone Fashion District.
In Milan, you'll find 2431 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- B&B di Porta Tosa - This bed & breakfast in Porta Vittoria features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Aparthotel Meneghino - Our customers love the family-friendly amenities and spacious, clean rooms at this apartment. Located in Milan Centre, this apartment features a kitchenette and free WiFi.
- B&B Le Rose Malpensa - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Other favorite sights in Milan include Sempione Park, Piazza del Duomo, and Museo del Duomo. In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Cathedral of Como, located 24 mi (38.7 km) from the city center, and Volta Temple, which is 24.3 mi/39.1 km away.
Getting Around Milan
With so many choices for transportation, seeing Milan is simple. You can access metro transit at Lanza Station, Cairoli Station, and Montenapoleone Station. If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Milan Cadorna Nord Station, Milan Porta Garibaldi Station, or Milan Central Station.
Dressing for Milan
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 32°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 68°F and nighttime averages of 33°F
- Milan gets about 40.43 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 34°F