ibis Milano Centro的簡介
Choose dates to view prices
In the city center and near a metro station, ibis Milano Centro is in an area with good shopping. Spazio Oberdan and Museum of the Last Supper are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Porta Venezia and Piazza della Repubblica. Terme Milano and Acquaworld are also worth visiting. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Milan Repubblica Station is 5 minutes by foot and Porta Venezia Station is 7 minutes.查看Milan旅遊指南
- Indro Montanelli Public Gardens - 步行 5 分鐘
- Piazza della Repubblica - 步行 5 分鐘
- Spazio Oberdan - 步行 6 分鐘
- Porta Venezia - 步行 8 分鐘
- Central Station of Milan (Stazione Centrale di Milano) - 步行 10 分鐘
- Milan Repubblica Station - 5 min walk
- Milan Central Station - 11 min walk
- Milan (MXP-Malpensa Intl.) - 48 min drive
- Where to eat
- Oopen – Restaurant with a bar offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, happy hour available.
ibis Milano Centro
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9.90 for adults and EUR 4.95 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service
Location was great. Unfortunately the extremely slow service affected the experience. I would suggest ensuring all stations are used for checking people in and handling questions from guests. Having to queue for over 10mins to get a new key card is frustrating. Good selection of food at breakfast. I would definitely stay again.