Rome Hotel from NT$1,303/Night
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 2020/9/20
Where to stay in Rome
Rome City Centre
4.5/5Wonderful!(3,994 area reviews)
Known for its fascinating museums, stunning cathedral, and stunning river views, there's plenty to explore in Rome City Centre. Top attractions like Piazza Venezia and Pantheon are major draws. Catch the metro at Spagna Station or Barberini Station to see more of the city.
4.5/5Wonderful!(948 area reviews)
Known for its fascinating museums and stunning cathedral, there's plenty to explore in Vatican. Check out top attractions like Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, and jump on the metro at Ottaviano - San Pietro - Musei Vaticani Station or Cipro Station to see more of the city.
4.5/5Wonderful!(1,950 area reviews)
Navona is popular for its cozy cafés, and if you're looking for more to see and do, you might think about a trip to Piazza Navona or Campo de' Fiori.
4.5/5Wonderful!(1,380 area reviews)
Relax in wine bars and restaurants, take a walking tour and discover the famous Colosseum and other historic sites in one of Rome’s prominent districts.
4/5Very Good!(5 area reviews)
Lake Bracciano is noteworthy for its lake views, and you can make a stop at top attractions like Lake Bracciano and Castello Odescalchi.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Rome, and visitors give high marks for the cathedral, important monuments, and fascinating museums. Tourists who journey to this vibrant city can discover its art, architecture, and local tours. Top sights in the city include Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, and Colosseum.
- There are 6535 hotels and other accommodations in Rome
- The closest major airport is in Rome (CIA-Ciampino), 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.), 13.9 mi (22.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Rome
The city is well known for its museums and art, and cultural venues include Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Teatro dell'Opera di Roma. Notable for its historic sites, cathedral, and monuments, the city's landmarks include Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, and St. Peter's Basilica. The picturesque setting of Villa Borghese and Bioparco di Roma exemplify the city's natural beauty.
In Rome, there are 6535 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Residenza Gens Julia - Located in Navona, this townhouse accommodation features free WiFi and a flat-screen TV. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and room size.
- Ale & Niki's Home - Our customers like the breakfast and proximity to public transit at this townhouse accommodation. This townhouse accommodation in Prati features free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Hotel Vilòn - This 5-star hotel in Rome City Centre features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
Other favorite sights in Rome include Pantheon, Piazza Navona, and Piazza del Popolo. A top sight in the surrounding area is Marco Simone Golf Club, 9 mi/14.4 km from the heart of the city.
Getting Around Rome
With so many choices for transportation, seeing all of Rome is easy. You can access metro transit at Spagna Station, Barberini Station, and Flaminio - Piazza del Popolo Station. If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Rome Piazzale Flaminio Station, Rome Termini Station, or Rome San Pietro Station.
Dressing for Rome
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 36°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 75°F and nighttime averages of 40°F
- Rome gets about 1.14 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 38°F