Mérida Hotel from NT$625/Night
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 2021/1/18
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 2020/12/16
Reviewed on 2020/3/7
Reviewed on 2020/8/27
Reviewed on 2020/9/12
Where to stay in Mérida
History buffs will enjoy exploring Merida, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants and shopping. Tourists who journey to this culturally-rich city can discover its museums, entertainment choices, and live music.
- There are 322 hotels and other accommodations in Merida
- The closest major airport is in Merida, Yucatan (MID-Manuel Crescencio Rejon Intl.), 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Merida
The city is well known for its museums and live music, and cultural venues include Macay Museum, Jose Peon Contreras Theater, and Museum of the City of Merida. Its historic sites and cathedral are notable and landmarks include Montejo House, Dzibilchaltun Ruins, and Church of St. Francis of Assisi. Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to UpTown Mérida, Plaza Altabrisa, and Plaza Galerias Mall.
In Merida, you'll be able to select from 322 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Mayan Sun Bed and Breakfast - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Centro features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Casa Lecanda Boutique Hotel - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this B&B. This 4-star bed & breakfast in Centro features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Merida Santiago Hotel Boutique - This 4-star hotel in Centro features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Merida
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 64°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 97°F, while the average at night is 69°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 94°F with nighttime averages of 71°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 90°F and nighttime averages of 64°F
- Average annual rainfall for Merida is 39.02 inches
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 96°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 64°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Mérida?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Mérida, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Mérida?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Mérida?
What's the best hotel for a stay in Centro?
What's the best accommodation in Chicxulub Puerto?
What's the best accommodation for families in Mérida?
What's the best hotel for couples in Mérida?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Mérida?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Mérida?
What's the best hotel to stay close to Mérida Cathedral?
Recent reviews of Mérida hotels
More trip options
- Mérida Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Mérida Airports
- Hotels in Mérida Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Mérida Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Mérida
- More Hotel Options in Mérida
- Mérida Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Yucatán
- Other Hotels near Mérida, Yucatán
- Hotels in Popular Destinations