Top Los Angeles Flight + Hotel Deals
Where to stay in Los Angeles
Downtown Los Angeles
4/5Very Good!(6,555 area reviews)
Once a hardworking industrial neighbourhood, today’s Downtown LA is a destination reborn with an emphasise on culture and green spaces.
3.5/5Good!(3,891 area reviews)
Spot movie stars and experience the glamour of show business at the legendary home of the American motion picture industry.
This trendy neighborhood is known for its diverse cultural heritage, 24-hour nightlife and eclectic entertainment options.
West Los Angeles
4/5Very Good!(200 area reviews)
West Los Angeles is known for its abundant dining options, and you can get around the area by hopping on the metro at Expo/SepulvedStation.
5/5Exceptional!(20 area reviews)
A grand hotel, an important university and exciting performing arts make these two neighborhoods popular destinations on a Los Angeles travel itinerary.
Top Hotels in Los Angeles
Reviewed on 2020/10/24
Reviewed on 2020/10/22
Reviewed on 2020/10/18
Los Angeles Beach Vacation
Unwind on the shoreline and watch the sunlight shimmering on the water on your Los Angeles vacation. If you're yearning for the perfect beach experience, a trip to Los Angeles always delivers. You've probably heard about Venice Beach (12 miles (20 km) away). We recommend organizing your accommodations nearby. However, a lot of sightseers also choose Los Angeles vacation packages closer to Santa Monica Beach or Zuma Beach, two other great nearby options.
Things You Should Know About Los Angeles
- Nothing screams vacation more than staying right near the shoreline. If you happen to agree, check out what's available among our Los Angeles beach hotels.
- Private vacation homes, like Sunset Plaza Chateau and Chateau Pacifique, are also popular property types here. Compare amenities and prices and take your pick!
- Alternatively, go for one of our All-Inclusive hotels in Los Angeles. They make it easy to budget. Leave your wallet in your room and enjoy the freedom that comes with the all-inclusive way of vacationing.
- Our Los Angeles things to do page is the ideal place to start planning your escape to Los Angeles. After you arrive, strike up a conversation with one of the 3,971,900 locals to learn even more.
- Save big bucks on amazing experiences with our Los Angeles vacation deals. See Universal Studios Hollywood™, as well as other major attractions, with the dollars left over in your pocket.
Frequently asked questions
What is the best way to save money on my Los Angeles vacation?
Which airports can I fly into for a Los Angeles vacation?
- Los Angeles, CA Airport (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.): 25,523 flights per month.
- Burbank, CA Airport (BUR-Bob Hope): 2,780 flights per month.
- Long Beach, CA Airport (LGB-Long Beach Municipal): 1,207 flights per month.
What are the most popular types of hotels for a trip to Los Angeles?
What does a vacation booking with Expedia include?
What are the best things to do in Los Angeles?
- Full Day Private Tour Los Angeles
- [Skip the Line] OUE Skyspace Los Angeles Admission
- LA: Food + History + Design Tour
- All Day LA Hollywood & Beach Tour
- Riverside Scavenger Hunt: Rumble Through Riverside Bar Crawl
- Santa Ana Scavenger Hunt: Wind Through Santa Ana’s Downtown