Los Angeles Hotel from NT$2,192/Night
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 2020/11/29
Reviewed on 2020/11/27
Where to stay in Los Angeles
Downtown Los Angeles
4/5Very Good!(6,555 area reviews)
Once a hardworking industrial neighbourhood, today’s Downtown LA is a destination reborn with an emphasis on culture and green spaces.
3.5/5Good!(3,891 area reviews)
Spot movie stars and experience the glamour of show business at the legendary home of the American motion picture industry.
4.5/5Wonderful!(488 area reviews)
Museums, bars, and art galleries highlight some of the noteworthy features of Westwood. Make a stop by Westwood Village or Fowler Museum while you're exploring the neighborhood.
This trendy neighborhood is known for its diverse cultural heritage, 24-hour nightlife and eclectic entertainment options.
West Los Angeles
4/5Very Good!(200 area reviews)
West Los Angeles is known for its abundant dining options, and you can get around the area by hopping on the metro at Expo/SepulvedStation.
Visiting Los Angeles
Travelers to Los Angeles give high marks for the popular theater scene, entertainment choices, and live music scene. This city also attracts tourists with its museums, art, and sporting events. Top sights in the city include Hollywood Walk of Fame, Dolby Theater, and TCL Chinese Theatre.
- There are 2709 hotels and other accommodations in Los Angeles
- The closest major airport is in Hawthorne, CA (HHR-Hawthorne Municipal), 10 mi (16.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.), 11.2 mi (18.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Los Angeles
Known for its theaters, live music, and museums, the city's cultural venues include Dolby Theater, TCL Chinese Theatre, and Hollywood Bowl. Attractions like Universal Studios Hollywood®, Warner Brothers Studio, and Sony Pictures Studios are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Hollywood Walk of Fame, Hollywood Sign, and Griffith Observatory.
In Los Angeles, you'll find 2709 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Sweet Dreams B&B - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Hotel Bel-Air - Our customers like the dining options and helpful staff at this hotel. This 5-star hotel in Bel Air features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- The Beverly Hills Hotel - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
Other favorite sights in Los Angeles include Citadel Outlets, J. Paul Getty Museum, and Venice Beach. Outside the city, popular places to see include Knott's Berry Farm, 20.4 mi/32.9 km from the heart of the city, and Disneyland®, which is 25.5 mi (41 km) away.
Getting Around Los Angeles
With so many transportation options, seeing Los Angeles is a breeze. Walk to nearby metro stations like Pershing Square Station, 7th Street - Metro Center Station, and Civic Center Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Los Angeles Union Station, Glendale Transportation Center, or Commerce Station.
Dressing for Los Angeles
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 71°F and the nighttime average to be 47°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 81°F during the day and 47°F at night
- About 14.25 inches of rain falls on Los Angeles each year
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 48°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Los Angeles?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Los Angeles, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Los Angeles?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Los Angeles?
What's the best place to stay in Downtown Los Angeles?
What's a favorite place to stay in Hollywood?
What's the best place to stay for families in Los Angeles?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic vacation in Los Angeles?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Los Angeles?
What's the best hotel to stay near Universal Studios Hollywood™?
What about the best place to stay near Six Flags Magic Mountain?
Recent reviews of Los Angeles hotels
More trip options
- Los Angeles Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Los Angeles Airports
- Hotels in Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Los Angeles Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Los Angeles
- More Hotel Options in Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in California
- Other Hotels near Los Angeles, California
- Hotels in Popular Destinations