Royal Solaris Cancun Resort Marina & Spa - All Inclusive的簡介
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Lagoon Room Free Wi-Fi
Deluxe Room, Ocean View Free Wi-Fi
Deluxe Room, Jetted Tub, Ocean View Free Wi-Fi
Romance Package, Ocean View Free Wi-Fi
Located on the waterfront, Royal Solaris Cancun Resort Marina & Spa - All Inclusive is in Cancun's Zona Hotelera neighborhood, an area with good airport proximity. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Delfines Beach and Tortuga Beach, while Aquaworld and Cancun Interactive Aquarium are popular area attractions. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Ventura Park Cancun and Delphinus Dreams. With scuba diving, water skiing, and parasailing nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.查看Cancun旅遊指南
- El Rey Ruins - 步行 12 分鐘
- Delfines Beach - 步行 13 分鐘
- Iberostar Cancun Golf Course - 開車 3 分鐘
- Maya Cancun Museum - 開車 3 分鐘
- Aquaworld - 開車 5 分鐘
- Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.) - 13 min drive
- Where to eat
- Las Fuentes – Serves breakfast.
- Rosmarinus – Ocean-view buffet restaurant. Serves lunch and dinner on select days.
- Marcopolo – Fine-dining restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- La Palapita Sushi Bar – Open daily.
Royal Solaris Cancun Resort Marina & Spa - All Inclusive
Gratuities and taxes
Food and beverages
Activities and facilities/equipment
Food and drink
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: MXN 26.06 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.