Quepos Hotel from NT$1,016/Night
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 2020/9/20
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Quepos, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and lush rainforest. In Quepos, there are 190 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in San Jose (SYQ-Tobias Bolanos Intl.), 36.5 mi (58.7 km) from the city center. The next closest is in San Jose (SJO-Juan Santamaria Intl.), 39.3 mi (63.2 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Quepos
The beaches, rainforest, and parks highlight the city's natural beauty, and Nahomi Park, Matapalo Beach, and La Selvita are worth a visit. Top activities include wildlife viewing and taking adventure tours, while Marina Pez Vela and Bejuco Beach are sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Mid World Tour Office and ADR Adventure Park.
In Quepos, you'll be able to select from 190 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Arenas del Mar Beachfront & Rainforest Resort - With a stay at this 4.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with a free stocked minibar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
- Tulemar Resort - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and beach locale at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features 4 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a private beach.
- Gaia Hotel And Reserve - Adults Only - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and beach locale.
Dressing for Quepos
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 83°F and the nighttime average to be 61°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 62°F at night
- About 72.76 inches of rain falls on Quepos each year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 62°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Quepos?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Quepos, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Quepos?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Quepos?
What's the best accommodation for a family vacation to Quepos?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Quepos?
What's the best LGBTQ-friendly accommodation in Quepos?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Quepos?
Where is the best place to stay near Manuel Antonio National Park?
What about the best place to stay near Manuel Antonio Beach?
What's the best accommodation for a beach vacation in Quepos?
Recent reviews of Quepos hotels
More trip options
- Quepos Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Quepos Airports
- Hotels in Quepos Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Quepos Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Quepos
- More Hotel Options in Quepos
- Quepos Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Puntarenas
- Other Hotels near Quepos, Puntarenas
- Hotels in Popular Destinations