Phoenix Hotel from NT$1,598/Night
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 2020/9/24
Reviewed on 2020/9/24
Reviewed on 2020/9/18
Reviewed on 2020/9/15
Reviewed on 2020/9/18
Where to stay in Phoenix
3.5/5Good!(2,458 area reviews)
Cheer on the Phoenix Suns at an NBA game or walk around the city’s historic precinct as you explore the state capital.
4.5/5Wonderful!(739 area reviews)
North Scottsdale is popular for its pristine golf courses, and if you're looking for more to see and do, you might think about a trip to Westworld of Scottsdale or Tournament Players Club (TPC) of Scottsdale.
4.5/5Wonderful!(2,024 area reviews)
While visiting South Scottsdale, you might make a stop by sights like Scottsdale Fashion Square and Old Town.
4/5Very Good!(1,115 area reviews)
If you're spending time in Camelback East, you might enjoy attractions like Desert Botanical Garden and Phoenix Zoo. You might also enjoy the neighborhood's ample dining options before hopping on the metro at 50th Street Station to see more of the city.
3/5(1,264 area reviews)
Known for its abundant dining options and live music, there's plenty to explore in Encanto. Top attractions like Heard Museum and Phoenix Art Museum are major draws, and you can catch the metro at Thomas Rd - Central Ave Station or Osborn Rd - Central Ave Station to see more of the city.
Travelers to Phoenix give high marks for the fun sporting events, renowned art, and popular theater scene. This city also attracts tourists with its entertainment choices, live music, and mountain views. Top sights in the city include Tournament Players Club of Scottsdale, Taliesin West, and Talking Stick Resort Arena.
- There are 3164 hotels and other accommodations in Phoenix
- The closest major airport is in Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.), 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 15.1 mi (24.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Phoenix
Known for its art, theaters, and live music, the city's cultural venues include Phoenix Theatre, Grady Gammage Memorial Auditorium, and Ashley Furniture HomeStore Pavilion. Attractions like Phoenix Zoo and Wet 'n' Wild are fun for everyone, not just kids. The desert and mountain views exemplify the city's natural beauty and places to visit include Camelback Mountain and Shaw Butte.
In Phoenix, you'll find 3164 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and quiet location.
- The Canyon Suites at The Phoenician, Luxury Collection - Our customers like the helpful staff and proximity to shopping at this resort. With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and 8 restaurants, along with a private balcony.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Other favorite sights in Phoenix include Tournament Players Club of Scottsdale, Taliesin West, and Talking Stick Resort Arena.
Getting Around Phoenix
You can walk to nearby metro stations including Jefferson Street - 1st Ave Station, Washington - Central Station, and Van Buren - 1st Ave Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Phoenix
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 44°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 107°F, while the average at night is 56°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 107°F with nighttime averages of 71°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 94°F and nighttime averages of 44°F
- Average annual rainfall for Phoenix is 7.48 inches
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 105°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 46°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Phoenix?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Phoenix, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Phoenix?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Phoenix?
What's the best place to stay in Downtown Phoenix?
What's a favorite place to stay in Deer Valley?
What's the best place to stay for a family vacation to Phoenix?
What's the best hotel for a romantic getaway to Phoenix?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Phoenix?
What's the best hotel to stay near State Farm Stadium?
What about the best place to stay near Grand Canyon University?
Recent reviews of Phoenix hotels
More trip options
- Phoenix Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Phoenix Airports
- Hotels in Phoenix Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Phoenix Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Phoenix
- More Hotel Options in Phoenix
- Phoenix Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Arizona
- Other Hotels near Phoenix, Arizona
- Hotels in Popular Destinations