Nashville Hotel from NT$1,818/Night
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 2020/9/13
Reviewed on 2020/9/14
Where to stay in Nashville
4/5Very Good!(5,801 area reviews)
The fantastic nightlife and great live music are just a few highlights of Downtown Nashville. Make a stop by Ryman Auditorium or Bridgestone Arena while you're exploring the area.
4.5/5Wonderful!(660 area reviews)
Get a feel for the historic music flowing through the heart of Nashville in this cradle of country and gospel genres.
The Gulch is known for its ample dining options, and you can make a stop by Nashville Broadway and Nashville WhatLiftsYou Wings Mural while in the area.
4.5/5Wonderful!(1,103 area reviews)
The great bars and great live music are top of the list for many visitors to West End. A stop by Parthenon or Nashville Broadway might round out your trip.
4/5Very Good!(229 area reviews)
Bellevue is noteworthy for its shopping, and you can make a stop at top attractions like Sri Ganesha Temple and Cheekwood Estate & Gardens.
Travelers to Nashville give high marks for the live music scene, entertainment choices, and popular theater scene. This city also attracts tourists with its sporting events, museums, and bars. Top sights in the city include Grand Ole Opry, Tennessee State Capitol, and Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum.
- There are 1417 hotels and other accommodations in Nashville
- The closest major airport is in Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.), 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Smyrna, TN (MQY), 18.1 mi (29.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Nashville
Known for its live music, theaters, and museums, the city's cultural venues include Grand Ole Opry, Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, and War Memorial Auditorium. The city is notable for landmarks like Parthenon, Belle Meade Plantation, and The Hermitage. Hockey and football fans will find lots to cheer about, and everyone can enjoy an event at Nissan Stadium, Nashville Municipal Auditorium, and Bridgestone Arena.
In Nashville, there are 1417 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Inn At Fontanel - This 4-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Franklin Berry Farms - Our customers like the pool and proximity to shopping at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Germantown Inn - Guests who stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Germantown can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and quiet location.
Other top sights in Nashville include Tennessee State Capitol.
Getting Around Nashville
If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Nashville Riverfront Station, Nashville Donelson Station, or Hermitage Station. Nashville might not have very many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Nashville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 66°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 28°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Nashville is 47.24 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 30°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Nashville?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Nashville, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Nashville?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Nashville?
What's the best place to stay in Downtown Nashville?
What's a favorite place to stay in Music Row?
What's the best accommodation for families in Nashville?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic vacation to Nashville?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Nashville?
What's the best hotel to stay close to Bridgestone Arena?
What about the best place to stay near Nissan Stadium?
Recent reviews of Nashville hotels
More trip options
- Nashville Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Nashville Airports
- Hotels in Nashville Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Nashville Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Nashville
- More Hotel Options in Nashville
- Nashville Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Tennessee
- Other Hotels near Nashville, Tennessee
- Hotels in Popular Destinations