Mexico City Hotel from NT$1,105/Night
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 2020/11/22
Reviewed on 2020/10/15
Reviewed on 2020/7/13
Where to stay in Mexico City
4.5/5Wonderful!(491 area reviews)
Visit the most diverse section of Mexico City for sophisticated shopping, dining, accommodations and sightseeing.
4.5/5Wonderful!(112 area reviews)
Mexico City’s urban redevelopment jewel is this shining neighborhood on the southwest side that was once considered a dump.
You might take some time to check out the interesting museums in Historic Center. Spend some time visiting top spots like Zocalo, and catch the metro at Zocalo Station or Allende Station to see more of the area.
4.5/5Wonderful!(15 area reviews)
Consider a visit to Paseo de la Reforma and take some time to enjoy the important monuments during your time in Reforma. If you want to see more of the city, jump on the metro at Insurgentes Station or Cuauhtemoc Station.
Downtown Mexico City
Discover the historic central plaza, scenic park and lovely architecture of this busy central district.
Visiting Mexico City
History buffs will enjoy exploring Mexico City, and visitors give high marks for the fascinating museums, cathedral, and renowned art. Tourists who journey to this culturally-rich city can discover its architecture, cafés, and monuments. Top sights in the city include Plaza de la Constitucion, Zocalo, and Metropolitan Cathedral.
- There are 737 hotels and other accommodations in Mexico City
- The closest major airport is in Mexico City, Distrito Federal (MEX-Mexico City Intl.), 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Toluca, Estado de Mexico (TLC-Toluca Intl.), 29.2 mi (47 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mexico City
The city is well known for its museums and art, and cultural venues include Palacio de Bellas Artes, Templo Mayor, and Teatro Diego Rivera. Attractions like Parque Zoologico de Chapultepec and Six Flags Mexico are fun for everyone, not just kids. Notable for its cathedral, historic sites, and monuments, the city's landmarks include Plaza de la Constitucion, Zocalo, and Metropolitan Cathedral.
In Mexico City, you'll find 737 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ignacia Guest House - Guests who stay at this 3-star guesthouse in Colonia Roma can enjoy access to free breakfast and a library, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia travelers love its proximity to shopping and comfortable rooms.
- Mathias Boutique Apartments by Viadora - Our customers love the helpful staff and comfortable rooms at this apartment. This 4-star apartment in Cuauhtemoc features free WiFi, concierge services, and laundry facilities.
- Nima Local House Hotel - This 4-star hotel in Colonia Roma features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and quiet location.
Other favorite sights in Mexico City include Palacio Nacional, Torre Latinoamericana, and The Angel of Independence Monument.
Getting Around Mexico City
With so many ways to get around, seeing Mexico City is simple. Nearby metro stations include Zocalo Station, Allende Station, and Pino Suarez Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Mexico City Buenavista Station, Mexico City Fortuna Station, or Tlalnepantla de Baz Station.
Dressing for Mexico City
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 75°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 42°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- About 28.78 inches of rain falls on Mexico City each year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 77°F, while February and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 43°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Mexico City?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Mexico City, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Mexico City?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Mexico City?
What's the best place to stay in Downtown Mexico City?
What's a favorite place to stay in Polanco?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation in Mexico City?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Mexico City?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Mexico City?
What's the best hotel to stay close to Zocalo?
What about the best place to stay near Paseo de la Reforma?
Recent reviews of Mexico City hotels
More trip options
- Mexico City Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Mexico City Airports
- Hotels in Mexico City Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Mexico City Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Mexico City
- More Hotel Options in Mexico City
- Mexico City Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Mexico
- Other Hotels near Mexico City, Mexico
- Hotels in Popular Destinations