Las Vegas Hotel from NT$716/Night
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 2020/10/1
Where to stay in Las Vegas
Las Vegas Strip
4/5Very Good!(59,675 area reviews)
Here’s where you’ll find the quintessential Vegas: Lavish casinos, glamorous clubs, hopping piano bars, and those infamous wedding chapels and neon lights.
Downtown Las Vegas
4/5Very Good!(8,786 area reviews)
Step off the Strip and into the original and authentic heart of Las Vegas, where smoky bars, quirky museums and family-friendly attractions exist side by side.
4.5/5Wonderful!(226 area reviews)
Travelers come to Summerlin for its abundant dining options, and you can see top attractions like Red Rock Casino and Casino at JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort while you're in town.
3/5(13 area reviews)
Beverly Green might not have many top sights, but SLS Las Vegas Casino and Casino at Circus Circus are two attractions nearby that you can check out.
Visiting Las Vegas
Travelers to Las Vegas give high marks for the casinos, entertainment choices, and live music scene. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its restaurants, shopping, and bars. Top sights in the city include Hoover Dam, Fashion Show Mall, and Thomas and Mack Center.
- There are 913 hotels and other accommodations in Las Vegas
- The closest major airport is in Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.), 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Las Vegas, NV (VGT-North Las Vegas), 6.7 mi (10.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Las Vegas
Well known for its live music scene, the city's cultural venues include Ethel M Chocolates Factory, Clark County Museum, and Boulder City Hoover Dam Museum. Notable city landmarks like Hoover Dam and Old Las Vegas Mormon Fort State Historic Park might be worth a visit. The picturesque setting of Ethel M Botanical Cactus Gardens and Red Rock Canyon exemplify the city's natural beauty.
In Las Vegas, there are 913 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas - Guests who stay at this 5-star resort in Las Vegas Strip can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and central location.
- Residence Inn Las Vegas Airport - Our customers like the convenient parking and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas - This 5-star resort in Las Vegas Strip features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
Other favorite sights in Las Vegas include Fashion Show Mall, Thomas and Mack Center, and Las Vegas North Premium Outlets.
Getting Around Las Vegas
You can walk to nearby metro stations including Flamingo - Caesars Palace Monorail Station, Ballys and Paris Las Vegas Monorail Station, and Harrahs - Imperial Palace Monorail Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Las Vegas
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 38°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 103°F, while the average at night is 52°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 105°F with nighttime averages of 65°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 38°F
- About 2.32 inches of rain falls on Las Vegas each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 103°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 40°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Las Vegas?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Las Vegas, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Las Vegas?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Las Vegas?
What's the best place to stay in Las Vegas Strip?
What's a favorite place to stay in Downtown Las Vegas?
What's the best hotel for families in Las Vegas?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Las Vegas?
What is the favorite LGBTQ-friendly accommodation in Las Vegas?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Las Vegas?
What's the best hotel to stay with easy access to Casino at Circus Circus?
Recent reviews of Las Vegas hotels
More trip options
- Las Vegas Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Las Vegas Airports
- Hotels in Las Vegas Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Las Vegas Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Las Vegas
- More Hotel Options in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Nevada
- Other Hotels near Las Vegas, Nevada
- Hotels in Popular Destinations