- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The Cosmopolitan Of Las Vegas的簡介
Choose dates to view prices
都會客房, 2 張加大雙人床 (Newly Renovated)
開放式客房, 1 張特大雙人床, 露台 (Newly Renovated)
開放式客房, 露台 (Fountain View) (Newly Renovated)
客房, 1 間臥室, 露台 (Newly Renovated)
套房, 露台 (Newly Renovated)
全景套房, 露台, 邊間 (Wraparound) (Newly Renovated)
客房, 1 間臥室, 露台 (Fountain View) (Newly Renovated)
開放式客房, 2 張加大雙人床, 露台 (Newly Renovated)
開放式客房, 2 張加大雙人床, 露台 (Fountain View)
頂樓客房, 2 間臥室 (Chelsea)
套房, 2 間臥室 (City)
套房, 露台 (Wraparound, Fountain View)
Located in Las Vegas Strip neighborhood, The Cosmopolitan Of Las Vegas is connected to a shopping center. Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign is a notable landmark, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Crystals at City Center and Miracle Mile Shops. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at T-Mobile Arena. Explore all the area has to offer with ecotours, hiking/biking trails, and skydiving. Our guests appreciate the resort's central location.
- Crystals at City Center - 步行 1 分鐘
- The Cosmopolitan Casino - 步行 1 分鐘
- Miracle Mile Shops - 步行 3 分鐘
- Bellagio Casino - 步行 3 分鐘
- Las Vegas Eiffel Tower - 步行 4 分鐘
- Ballys and Paris Las Vegas Monorail Station - 10 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 6 min drive
- Where to eat
- Beauty and Essex – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering fusion cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Wicked Spoon – Buffet restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch, and dinner daily.
- STK – Steakhouse with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Eggslut – Bistro offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and light fare daily.
The Cosmopolitan Of Las Vegas
Food and drink
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 150.00 per day
- Resort fee: USD 44.22 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Phone calls
- Self parking
- Valet parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, and a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
We enjoyed the view. We had a short stay because of the virus, and several things were closing down as we got to the hotel. We never tried the dining at the hotel as we looked at the prices and they were out of our budget as we had kids with us. The hotel was nice overall. The virus this month just kind of hindered our vegas plans, but we made the most of it and had fun otherwise.