Luxor Hotel and Casino的簡介
Choose dates to view prices
Tower One Bedroom Suite
Pyramid Two Queen Room
Pyramid Premium King Room
Pyramid Premium Two Queen Room
Tower Premium King Room
Tower Premium Two Queen Room
Pyramid Premium Corner King Suite
Pyramid Premium Two Queen Suite
Stay Well Pyramid Premium Two Queen Room
Stay Well Pyramid Premium King Room
On the Strip, Luxor Hotel and Casino is in Las Vegas's Las Vegas Strip neighborhood, an area with good airport proximity. Miracle Mile Shops and Fashion Show Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit High Roller and Las Vegas Mini Grand Prix. Check out an event or a game at T-Mobile Arena, and consider making time for Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens, a top attraction not to be missed. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing. Our guests appreciate the resort's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient to public transportation: MGM Grand Monorail Station is 12 minutes by foot.
- Casino at Luxor Las Vegas - 步行 3 分鐘
- Tropicana Las Vegas Casino - 步行 4 分鐘
- MGM Grand Casino - 步行 7 分鐘
- MGM Grand Garden Arena - 步行 8 分鐘
- Mandalay Bay Convention Center - 步行 10 分鐘
- MGM Grand Monorail Station - 12 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 8 min drive
Luxor Hotel and Casino
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
- Resort fee: USD 39.68 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Phone calls
- WiFi access (may be limited)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 35 for adults, USD 12 and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities