Seoul Hotel from NT$1,610/Night
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 2020/7/20
Reviewed on 2020/8/2
Where to stay in Seoul
4.5/5Wonderful!(668 area reviews)
Travelers love Gangnam for its popular shops, and you can see more of Seoul by jumping on the metro at Guryong Station or Gaepo-dong Station. You might spend time checking out top sights like COEX Convention and Exhibition Center and Garosu-gil.
5/5Exceptional!(2 area reviews)
This central Seoul shopping district is the place to buy quality brand products and stop for a bite to eat.
4/5Very Good!(269 area reviews)
Consider exploring the abundant dining options in Yongsan-gu. If sightseeing is on the list, N Seoul Tower is a top attraction. Hop on the metro at Samgakji Station or Noksapyeong Station to see more of the area.
3/5(1 area review)
Take time in Itaewon to visit attractions like N Seoul Tower and Namsan Park. You might also appreciate the abundant dining options, and you can hop on the metro at Itaewon Station to see more of the city.
4.5/5Wonderful!(380 area reviews)
Jongno is highly notable for its popular shops, and you might want to visit top sights like Bukchon Hanok Village and Gyeongbok Palace. See more of Seoul by jumping on the metro at Anguk Station or Gyeongbokgung Station.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Seoul, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, top-notch restaurants, and abundant cafés. Culturally-rich and vibrant, this city will delight tourists with its museums, temples, and monuments. Top sights in the city include Gyeongbok Palace, Dongdaemun Market, and National Museum of Korea.
- There are 1554 hotels and other accommodations in Seoul
- The closest major airport is in Seoul (GMP-Gimpo Intl.), 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Seoul (ICN-Incheon Intl.), 30.2 mi (48.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Seoul
Well known for its museums, the city's cultural venues include National Museum of Korea, War Memorial of Korea, and T.um SK Telecom Technology Museum. Notable for its temples, monuments, and historic sites, the city's landmarks include Gyeongbok Palace, Deoksugung Palace, and Jogyesa Temple. The picturesque setting of Namsan Park and Seonjeongneung Royal Tombs exemplify the city's natural beauty.
In Seoul, you'll be able to select from 1554 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ryu Guest House - Guests who stay at this 2.5-star guesthouse in Gangnam can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and WiFi.
- Stay Ilsan - With a stay at this 3-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Four Seasons Hotel Seoul - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Jongno can enjoy access to 2 indoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Other favorite sights in Seoul include Dongdaemun Market, COEX Convention and Exhibition Center, and Sungnyemun Gate.
Getting Around Seoul
With so many transportation options, seeing all of Seoul is easy. Walk to nearby metro stations like Euljiro 1-ga Station, Jonggak Station, and City Hall Station. If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Haengsin Station.
Dressing for Seoul
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 15°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 17°F at night
- About 49.25 inches of rain falls on Seoul each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 19°F