Good location but the room is very small and cramped.
Solaria Nishitetsu Hotel Seoul Myeongdong的簡介
Choose dates to view prices
舒適雙人房 (No window)
標準雙人房, 2 張單人床
標準單人房 (No window)
Upper Floor Twin
Hollywood Double Room
In the city center, Solaria Nishitetsu Hotel Seoul Myeongdong is in Seoul's Myeongdong neighborhood, an area with good shopping. N Seoul Tower and Gyeongbok Palace are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Cheonggyecheon and Namsan Park. Check out an event or a game at Gocheok Sky Dome, and consider making time for Lotte World, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central and quiet location.查看Seoul旅遊指南
- Myeongdong Cathedral - 步行 6 分鐘
- Namdaemun Market - 步行 11 分鐘
- Seoul City Hall - 步行 11 分鐘
- Namsan Park - 步行 13 分鐘
- N Seoul Tower - 開車 3 分鐘
- Myeong-dong Station - 3 min walk
- Haengsin Station - 17 min drive
- Seoul (ICN-Incheon Intl.) - 55 min drive
Solaria Nishitetsu Hotel Seoul Myeongdong
Food and drink
- Dining venue(s)
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: KRW 100000.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: KRW 22000 for adults and KRW 22000 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Convenience with a catch.
Amazing location in the heart of Myeongdong metres away from Myeongdong station and night market. Staffs are terrific and helpul. Rooms are spotlessly maintained. But the rooms are squeezy. There's just not enough room, not for luggage, not even enough to do situps or stretching excercises, and coupled with no gym means an unhealthy stays. 2 more sqm would make a huge difference to the experience.