Madrid Hotel from NT$1,853/Night
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 2020/4/2
Reviewed on 2020/3/11
Where to stay in Madrid
4.5/5Wonderful!(2,922 area reviews)
Known for its fascinating museums and acclaimed art galleries, there's plenty to explore in Centro. Check out top attractions like Puerta del Sol and Plaza Mayor, and jump on the metro at Sol Station or Gran Via Station to see more of the city.
4.5/5Wonderful!(751 area reviews)
Enjoy the popular shops in Salamanca. WiZink Center is a worthwhile stop, and you can jump on the metro at Lista Station or Manuel Becerra Station to see more of Madrid.
4.5/5Wonderful!(191 area reviews)
You might take some time to check out the interesting museums in Atocha. Spend some time visiting top spots like Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia, and catch the metro at Delicias Station or Palos de la Frontera Station to see more of the area.
4.5/5Wonderful!(311 area reviews)
This avant-garde part of Madrid is known as the gay quarter because of its numerous LGBT shops and bars, a Gay Pride march and an open-minded populace.
4.5/5Wonderful!(272 area reviews)
Consider a visit to Sorolla Museum and take some time to enjoy the abundant dining options during your time in Chamberi. If you want to see more of the city, jump on the metro at Canal Station or Alonso Cano Station.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Madrid, and visitors give high marks for the fascinating museums, popular theater scene, and renowned art. Tourists who journey to this vibrant city can discover its monuments, architecture, and shopping. Top sights in the city include Plaza Mayor, Prado Museum, and Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum.
- There are 2435 hotels and other accommodations in Madrid
- The closest major airport is in Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas), 7.9 mi (12.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Madrid
Known for its museums, theaters, and art, the city's cultural venues include Prado Museum, Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum, and Royal Palace. Attractions like Madrid Zoo Aquarium and Parque Warner Madrid are fun for everyone, not just kids. Its monuments and historic sites are notable and landmarks include Plaza Mayor, Almudena Cathedral, and Plaza de Espana.
In Madrid, you'll be able to select from 2435 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Gran Hotel Inglés - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Huertas can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Heritage Madrid Hotel - Our customers love the proximity to public transit and clean rooms at this hotel. This 5-star hotel in Salamanca features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar.
- Parador De Alcala - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and proximity to shopping.
Other favorite sights in Madrid include El Rastro, Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia, and El Retiro Park. One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Royal Monastery of San Lorenzo de El Escorial, 26.3 mi/42.3 km from the heart of the city.
Getting Around Madrid
With so many ways to get around, exploring all of Madrid is simple. Nearby metro stations include Sol Station, Gran Via Station, and Callao Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Madrid Recoletos Station, Madrid Principe Pio Station, or Madrid Atocha Station.
Dressing for Madrid
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.14 inches of rain falls on Madrid each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Madrid?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Madrid, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Madrid?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Madrid?
What's the best place to stay in Atocha?
What's a favorite place to stay in San Blas-Canillejas?
What's the best place to stay when traveling with kids to Madrid?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting Madrid?
What is the favorite LGBTQ-friendly place to stay in Madrid?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Madrid?
What's the best hotel to stay close to Parque Warner Madrid?
Recent reviews of Madrid hotels
More trip options
- Madrid Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Madrid Airports
- Hotels in Madrid Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Madrid Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Madrid
- More Hotel Options in Madrid
- Madrid Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Community of Madrid
- Other Hotels near Madrid, Community of Madrid
- Hotels in Popular Destinations