Atlanta Hotel from NT$1,649/Night
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 2020/12/2
Reviewed on 2020/10/27
Reviewed on 2020/10/30
Where to stay in Atlanta
4/5Very Good!(5,906 area reviews)
CNN Center and Centennial Olympic Park are a few top attractions in Downtown Atlanta. Hop around the city on the metro at Five Points Station or Peachtree Center Station and check out the area's must-see aquarium, great live music, and popular shops.
4.5/5Wonderful!(1,869 area reviews)
Known for its elegant residential neighborhoods, this affluent Atlanta district has upscale shopping malls, lush parks and a museum that honors the antebellum South.
4.5/5Wonderful!(1,329 area reviews)
Midtown is highly notable for its fantastic nightlife, and you might want to visit top sights like Fox Theatre and Atlanta Symphony Hall. See more of Atlanta by jumping on the metro at Midtown Station or Arts Center Station.
4.5/5Wonderful!(1,704 area reviews)
Cumberland is known for its popular shops, and with sights like Truist Park and Cumberland Mall, you won't get bored spending a day wandering around this part of Atlanta.
While there might not be top attractions in South Atlanta, you can explore the larger area and discover places like Zoo Atlanta and Lakewood Amphitheatre.
Travelers to Atlanta give high marks for the live music scene, must-see aquarium, and entertainment choices. This city also attracts tourists with its bars, theaters, and festivals. Top sights in the city include Centennial Olympic Park, Zoo Atlanta, and Stone Mountain.
- There are 861 hotels and other accommodations in Atlanta
- The closest major airport is in Atlanta, GA (PDK-DeKalb-Peachtree), 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Atlanta, GA (FTY-Fulton County), 7.6 mi (12.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Atlanta
Known for its live music, theaters, and festivals, the city's cultural venues include Jimmy Carter Library and Museum, Atlanta History Center, and Chastain Park Amphitheater. Attractions like Zoo Atlanta, Georgia Aquarium, and World of Coca Cola are fun for kids of all ages. The picturesque setting of Centennial Olympic Park and Stone Mountain exemplify the city's natural beauty.
In Atlanta, there are 861 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Stonehurst Place Bed & Breakfast - This 4-star inn in Midtown features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and breakfast.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Atlanta Perimeter Center/Dunwoody - Our customers love the pool and comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Stone Mountain Manor - With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and room size.
Other top sights in Atlanta include State Farm Arena and Stone Mountain Park.
Getting Around Atlanta
With so many ways to get around, seeing Atlanta is easy. Nearby metro stations include Buckhead Station, Lindbergh Center Station, and Lenox Station. If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Atlanta Peachtree Station.
Dressing for Atlanta
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- About 49.72 inches of rain falls on Atlanta each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Atlanta?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Atlanta, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Atlanta?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Atlanta?
What's the best place to stay in Downtown Atlanta?
What's a favorite place to stay in Buckhead?
What's the best accommodation for a family vacation to Atlanta?
What's the best place to stay for a couple going to Atlanta?
What is the favorite LGBTQ-friendly hotel in Atlanta?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Atlanta?
What's the best hotel to stay with easy access to SunTrust Park?
What are some hotels with pools in Atlanta?
Recent reviews of Atlanta hotels
More trip options
- Atlanta Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Atlanta Airports
- Hotels in Atlanta Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Atlanta Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Atlanta
- More Hotel Options in Atlanta
- Atlanta Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Georgia
- Other Hotels near Atlanta, Georgia
- Hotels in Popular Destinations