Turin Hotel from NT$1,313/Night
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Turin
4.5/5Wonderful!(160 area reviews)
Consider exploring the interesting museums in Historic Centre. If sightseeing is on the list, Piazza San Carlo is a top attraction. Hop on the metro at Porta Nuova Station or Re Umberto Station to see more of the area.
4/5Very Good!(26 area reviews)
This fascinating area of Turin is best known for its spectacular Lingotto Building, a Fiat factory turned entertainment center featured in the movie The Italian Job.
3/5(2 area reviews)
Experience the real Turin as you explore this largely residential neighborhood that is often overlooked by visitors to the city.
4/5Very Good!(4 area reviews)
Get a bird’s-eye view of Turin and stock up on quirky souvenirs in one of Europe’s largest flea markets in this historic part of the city.
4.5/5Wonderful!(2 area reviews)
Spend a few hours exploring this pleasant area of Turin, and see if you can spot any signs of its industrial past while visiting the museums and galleries here.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Turin, and visitors give high marks for the fascinating museums and shopping. Tourists who journey to this culturally-rich city can discover its cathedral, cafés, and theaters. Top sights in the city include Mole Antonelliana, National Museum of Cinema, and Galleria Sabauda.
- There are 564 hotels and other accommodations in Turin
- The closest major airport is in Turin (TRN-Turin Intl.), 9.3 mi (14.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Cuneo (CUF-Levaldigi), 35.8 mi (57.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Turin
The city is well known for its museums and theaters, and cultural venues include National Museum of Cinema, Galleria Sabauda, and Galleria Civica d'Arte Moderna e Contemporanea. Its historic sites and cathedral are notable and landmarks include Mole Antonelliana, Valentino Castle, and Turin Royal Palace. Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to Lagrange 15, Via Roma, and Galleria San Federico.
In Turin, you'll find 564 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Colazione da Augusta - With a stay at this property in Borgo Po, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- B&B Torino Très Chic - Our customers like the breakfast and central location at this B&B. Guests staying at this bed & breakfast in Historic Centre can enjoy access to free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Hotel Turin Palace - This 4-star hotel in Crocetta features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Expedia customers like its central location and quiet rooms.
Other favorite sights in Turin include Valentino Park, Museum of the Automobile, and Stadio Olimpico.
Getting Around Turin
With so many ways to get around, seeing all of Turin is easy. You can take advantage of metro transit at Porta Nuova Station, Marconi Station, and Re Umberto Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Turin Porta Nuova Station, Turin Porta Susa Station, or Turin Lingotto Station.
Dressing for Turin
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 25°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 27°F as the nighttime average
- Turin gets about 1.06 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 28°F