Where to stay in Singapore
4.5/5Wonderful!(274 area reviews)
Known for its beautiful waterfront views and popular shops, there's plenty to explore in Marina Bay. Check out top attractions like Marina Bay Sands Casino and Gardens by the Bay, and jump on the metro at Bayfront Station or Marina Bay Station to see more of the city.
4.5/5Wonderful!(406 area reviews)
Enjoy the stunning river views in Downtown Singapore. Raffles Place is a worthwhile stop, and you can jump on the metro at Clarke Quay Station or Chinatown Station to see more of Singapore.
3.5/5Good!(189 area reviews)
Spend some time visiting places like Singapore National Stadium while getting to know Geylang, and be sure to check out the abundant dining options. You can hop aboard the metro at Dakota Station or Paya Lebar Station to see more of the area.
4.5/5Wonderful!(587 area reviews)
Known for its fantastic nightlife, beautiful gardens, and popular shops, there's plenty to explore in Orchard. Top attractions like Orchard Road and Singapore Botanic Gardens are major draws. Catch the metro at Orchard Station or Newton Station to see more of the city.
4.5/5Wonderful!(258 area reviews)
Sample traditional food and visit important historical sites in on of the oldest Chinatowns in the world.
Top Hotels in Singapore
Reviewed on 2020/9/17
Reviewed on 2020/3/29
Reviewed on 2020/9/6
Singapore Beach Vacation
A Singapore vacation makes it simple to kick back and unwind. Whether you like the idea of lazing by the water or wandering along the shore hunting for pretty seashells, a trip to Singapore is hard to say no to. If you prefer to be near the center of town, base yourself around Palawan Beach. This popular strip of coastline is only 4 miles (6 km) away. We also offer Singapore vacation deals around Siloso Beach and Tanjong Beach, two other tempting options.
Things You Should Know About Singapore
- Held the 9th of August each year, National Day is cause for huge celebration. Plan your Singapore vacation around this date and take part in one of the most noteworthy events in Singapore.
- Before jetting off, see if it's possible to purchase some Singapore dollars. It never hurts to arrive somewhere new with some local notes and coins in your wallet. Want to know how to make your budget go further? Our Singapore packages will save you plenty of money and time!
- With a population of around 3,547,800, you shouldn't have any trouble finding some friendly locals to show you around Singapore.
- Get ready to dive into some incredible experiences and save cash while you're at it. Our affordable Singapore vacation deals make exploring this destination even more tempting. Noteworthy sights like Universal Studios Singapore™ are just the beginning.
Frequently asked questions
What is the best way to save money on my Singapore vacation?
Which airports can I fly into for a Singapore vacation?
What are the most popular types of hotels for a trip to Singapore?
What does a vacation booking with Expedia include?
What are the best things to do in Singapore?
- Best of Singapore 15 Hrs Full Flexible Car Tour from Malacca
- Singapore City Tour (Shared Transfer)
- Singapore Night Safari with Tram Ride (Shared Transfer)
- 17 Hrs Singapore Flexible Day & Night Car Tour from KL
- 15 Hrs Tailored Singapore Highlights Van Tour from Malacca
- 13 Hrs Singapore Exclusive Escorted Car Tour from Malacca