Santa Cruz Vacation Packages
Top Hotels in Santa Cruz
Reviewed on 2021/2/24
Reviewed on 2021/2/25
Reviewed on 2021/2/16
Santa Cruz Beach Vacation
It's time to slow things right down and sit and listen to the sounds of the ocean on a Santa Cruz vacation. Picturesque coastal vistas are there for the taking on a trip to Santa Cruz — Natural Bridges State Park (2 miles (4 km) away) is the perfect example. It's a great idea to book a hotel close by. If you want more options, many sightseers also book Santa Cruz vacation deals in the vicinity of Rio Del Mar Beach and Seacliff State Beach.
Things You Should Know About Santa Cruz
- Nothing says vacation more than staying right near the shoreline. If you happen to agree, see what's available among our Santa Cruz beach hotels.
- Private vacation homes, like 3440 Saint Deyns St House by RedAwning and 770 Via Gaviota Home 3 Bedrooms 3.5 Bathrooms Home, are also popular property types here. Compare prices and amenities and take your pick!
- Alternatively, let one of our All-Inclusive hotels in Santa Cruz deal with all the little details. That means more time for you to focus on the important task of relaxing.
- Want to know what Santa Cruz has to offer? It's hard to go past insider knowledge. After you arrive, strike up a conversation with one or two of the 64,200 people who call this place home. Check out our useful Santa Cruz things to do page, too.
- Save big on experiences by booking our Santa Cruz vacation deals. With major attractions such as Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk to discover, this destination will keep you on the go.