Paris Hotel from NT$1,539/Night
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 2020/11/28
Reviewed on 2020/8/23
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 2020/9/22
Reviewed on 2020/9/24
Reviewed on 2020/8/19
Where to stay in Paris
Paris City Center
4.5/5Wonderful!(32 area reviews)
Known for its fascinating museums, stunning cathedral, and charming cafés, there's plenty to explore in Paris City Center. Top attractions like Palais Royal and Louvre Museum are major draws. Catch the metro at Palais Royal-Musée du Louvre Metro Station or Louvre - Rivoli Station to see more of the city.
4.5/5Wonderful!(1,778 area reviews)
Visit this district’s well-known attraction, the iconic Eiffel Tower, and its other superb historic buildings and museums.
4.5/5Wonderful!(1,884 area reviews)
Featuring the most famous street in Paris, this district is strongly linked to Napoleon’s rise and France’s dark years of revolution.
4.5/5Wonderful!(1,456 area reviews)
Few urban districts in Europe have a higher concentration of artistic masterpieces and breathtaking architecture than this neighborhood.
4.5/5Wonderful!(544 area reviews)
Admire historic and architectural marvels and visit one of the largest museums of modern art in Europe in the 3rd and 4th Arrondissements of Paris.
Travelers to Paris give high marks for the fascinating museums, important monuments, and abundant cafés. Tourists who journey to this vibrant city can discover its architecture, art, and cathedral. Top sights in the city include Galeries Lafayette, Paris Catacombs, and Eiffel Tower.
- There are 4254 hotels and other accommodations in Paris
- The closest major airport is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 9.3 mi (15 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 14.2 mi (22.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Paris
Known for its museums, art, and theaters, the city's cultural venues include Museum Georges Pompidou, Louvre Museum, and Paris Opera. Its monuments and cathedral are notable and landmarks include Paris Catacombs, Eiffel Tower, and Arc de Triomphe. The city's natural beauty is on display at Luxembourg Gardens, Jardin des Plantes, and Parc Monceau.
In Paris, you'll be able to select from 4254 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- 1er Etage SoPi - With a stay at this hotel in 9th Arrondissement, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and concierge services, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- La Villa Paris - Our customers like the breakfast and comfortable beds at this B&B. With a stay at this bed & breakfast in 13th Arrondissement, guests can enjoy access to a library and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
- Ritz Paris - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in 1st Arrondissement can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Other favorite sights in Paris include Galeries Lafayette, Disneyland® Paris, and Forum des Halles. Outside the city, popular places to visit include Palace of Versailles, 10.7 mi/17.3 km from the city center, and Parc Asterix, which is 21.4 mi/34.4 km away.
Getting Around Paris
With so many transportation options, seeing Paris is a breeze. Take advantage of metro transit at Les Halles Station, Louvre - Rivoli Station, and Paris Chatlet-Les Halles Station. If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Paris Gare de l'Est, Paris-St-Lazare Station, or Paris Nord Station.
Dressing for Paris
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 75°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 35°F at night
- Paris gets about 24.25 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 34°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Paris?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Paris, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Paris?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Paris?
Where is the best place to stay in Paris City Centre?
What's a favorite place to stay in Saint-Germain-des-Pres?
What's the best accommodation for a family vacation in Paris?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic vacation in Paris?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Paris?
Where is the best hotel to stay close to Disneyland® Paris?
What about the best place to stay near Eiffel Tower?
Recent reviews of Paris hotels
More trip options
- Paris Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Paris Airports
- Hotels in Paris Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Paris Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Paris
- More Hotel Options in Paris
- Paris Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Ile-de-France
- Other Hotels near Paris, Ile-de-France
- Hotels in Popular Destinations