Jaco Hotel from NT$823/Night
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 2020/10/19
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 2020/7/30
Reviewed on 2020/10/26
Reviewed on 2020/3/1
Reviewed on 2020/3/24
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Jaco, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, local tours, and lively bar scene. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting.
- There are 556 hotels and other accommodations in Jaco
- The closest major airport is in San Jose (SJO-Juan Santamaria Intl.), 39.2 mi (63.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in San Jose (SYQ-Tobias Bolanos Intl.), 40.9 mi (65.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Jaco
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Jaco Beach, Rainforest Adventures Costa Rica Pacific Park, and Herradura Beach. Surfing, ziplining, and taking adventure tours are top activities, while sights to visit include Marina Los Sueños and Canopy Vista Los Suenos Adventure Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Neo Fauna and Teatro Jaco.
In Jaco, there are 556 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Forest Hills Suites - This 3.5-star inn features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and overall value.
- Zephyr Palace - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Club Del Sol by Dream Makers - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
Dressing for Jaco
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 83°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 61°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 62°F as the nighttime average
- About 72.76 inches of rain falls on Jaco each year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 62°F