Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Honolulu
4.5/5Wonderful!(10,927 area reviews)
Located on the south shore of Honolulu, this neighborhood is known internationally for its great surfing and beautiful beaches.
4/5Very Good!(233 area reviews)
If you're spending some time in Ala Moana, Ala Moana Center and Ala Moana Beach Park are top sights worth seeing.
Diamond Head - Kapahulu - St. Louis
4.5/5Wonderful!(79 area reviews)
While visiting Diamond Head - Kapahulu - St. Louis, you might make a stop by sights like Honolulu Zoo and Diamond Head.
4.5/5Wonderful!(139 area reviews)
The pristine beaches and ample dining options are top of the list for many visitors to Kahala. A stop by Waiʻalae Beach Park or Kahala Beach might round out your trip.
3.5/5Good!(43 area reviews)
Many of Hawai’i’s most important historic sites and beautiful buildings are clustered together here at the hub of the city, with the ocean just a short walk away.
More trip options
- Honolulu Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Honolulu Airports
- Hotels in Honolulu Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Honolulu Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Honolulu
- More Hotel Options in Honolulu
- Honolulu Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Hawaii
- Other Hotels near Honolulu, Hawaii
- Hotels in Popular Destinations