Hamburg Hotel from NT$1,613/Night
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Hamburg
Hamburg City Center
4.5/5Wonderful!(215 area reviews)
Travelers love Hamburg City Center for its popular shops, and you can see more of Hamburg by jumping on the metro at Rathaus U-Bahn or Rodingsmarkt U-Bahn. You might spend time checking out top sights like Miniatur Wunderland and Hamburg Dungeon.
4/5Very Good!(35 area reviews)
The abundant dining options and waterfront views are just a few top-rate features of the neighborhood. Make a stop by Reeperbahn or Fish Market while you're visiting, and jump aboard the metro at St. Pauli U-Bahn to get around town.
Unique features of HafenCity include the restaurants and waterfront views. Make a stop by Miniatur Wunderland or Hamburg Dungeon while you're exploring the area.
4.5/5Wonderful!(35 area reviews)
Consider exploring the abundant dining options in Altona. If sightseeing is on the list, Volksparkstadion is a top attraction. Hop on the metro at Hochkamp S-Bahn or Iserbrook S-Bahn to see more of the area.
Renovated red brick warehouse buildings are intersected by canals and bridges in this historic neighborhood filled with museums and cafés.
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Hamburg, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, fascinating museums, and bustling port. This city also attracts tourists with its theaters, restaurants, and local tours. Top sights in the city include Barclaycard Arena, Hamburg City Hall, and Moenckebergstrasse.
- There are 417 hotels and other accommodations in Hamburg
- The closest major airport is in Hamburg (HAM), 5.7 mi (9.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Luebeck (LBC), 33.9 mi (54.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hamburg
The city is well known for its museums and theaters, and cultural venues include Hamburger Kunsthalle, Bucerius Kunst Forum, and Thalia-Theater. The city is notable for its churches and landmarks such as St. Michaelis Church. Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to Moenckebergstrasse, Fish Market, and Alsterarkaden.
In Hamburg, there are 417 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- August The Boardinghouse - This 4-star apartment in Altona features free WiFi, parking, and a terrace. Expedia travelers love its helpful staff and high-quality beds.
- The Fontenay - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Rotherbaum can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Fairmont Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten Hamburg - This 5-star hotel in Neustadt features a full-service spa, 5 restaurants, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Other favorite sights in Hamburg include Barclaycard Arena, Hamburg City Hall, and Hagenbeck Zoo.
Getting Around Hamburg
With so many transportation options, seeing Hamburg is simple. Take advantage of metro transit at Rathaus U-Bahn, Jungfernstieg Station, and Stadthausbrücke S-Bahn. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Hamburg Central Station, Hamburg Dammtor Station, or Sternschanze Station. You can explore water travel options at the local port.
Dressing for Hamburg
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 49°F and the nighttime average to be 28°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 29°F at night
- About 27.68 inches of rain falls on Hamburg each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 71°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 28°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Hamburg?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Hamburg, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Hamburg?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Hamburg?
Where is the best place to stay in Hamburg City Center?
What's a favorite place to stay in Saint Pauli?
What's the best place to stay when traveling with kids to Hamburg?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic vacation in Hamburg?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Hamburg?
Where is the best hotel to stay near Elbe Philharmonic Hall?
What about the best place to stay near Reeperbahn?
What are some accommodations with pools in Hamburg?
Recent reviews of Hamburg hotels
More trip options
- Hamburg Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Hamburg Airports
- Hotels in Hamburg Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Hamburg Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Hamburg
- More Hotel Options in Hamburg
- Hamburg Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Hamburg
- Other Hotels near Hamburg, Hamburg
- Hotels in Popular Destinations