Where to stay in Fukuoka
4.5/5Wonderful!(42 area reviews)
Unique features of Tenjin include the shopping and restaurants. Make a stop by Tenjin Underground Mall or Port of Hakata while you're exploring the area.
4.5/5Wonderful!(330 area reviews)
Travelers choose Hakata-ku for its abundant dining options. Hop aboard the metro at Higashi-Hie Station or Fukuoka Airport Station and check out top sights like Canal City Hakata.
Hakata Ekimae is noteworthy for its shopping, and you can make a stop at top attractions like Amu Plaza Hakata and Jotenji Temple.
Nakasu is well-liked for many features, particularly its shopping, river views, and restaurants. Though there might not be top sights in Nakasu, consider a stop by Canal City Hakata or Fukuoka Anpanman Children's Museum, located nearby.
4/5Very Good!(1 area review)
Get to know Sawara-ku and its many features like its beaches and restaurants. You might want to explore sights like Nishijin Shopping District and Fukuoka Tower, and you can jump on the metro at Noke Station or Kamo Station to get around the city.
Top Hotels in Fukuoka
Reviewed on 2020/8/20
Reviewed on 2020/1/10
Reviewed on 2020/9/21
Fukuoka Beach Vacation
If you're craving pure relaxation, a Fukuoka vacation is just what the doctor ordered. Sublime ocean views, gentle sea winds and a laid-back way of life are waiting for you on a trip to Fukuoka. For the complete experience, it's a great idea to book accommodations close to Momochi Beach (2 miles (4 km) away). Have a look at our Fukuoka packages for top-rated places to stay around this picturesque stretch of coast.
Things You Should Know About Fukuoka
- Nothing screams vacation more than staying close to the water. If you're nodding in agreement, check out what's available among our Fukuoka beach hotels.
- Apartments, like OH Inn -Fukuoka Stay- and TRIP POD KOMONDO-MACHI, are also popular property types here. Compare prices and amenities and then take your pick.
- Not a fan of repeatedly pulling your wallet out during your vacation? We know how you feel. With almost everything taken care of, our All-Inclusive hotels in Fukuoka are the perfect solution.
- Fukuoka, population 1,392,300, is a great place to visit for loads of reasons. Discover some useful tips on our Fukuoka things to do page.
- Save big bucks on amazing experiences with our Fukuoka vacation deals. See Ohori Park, as well as other big sights, with the dollars left over in your pocket.
Frequently asked questions
What is the best way to save money on my Fukuoka vacation?
Which airports can I fly into for a Fukuoka vacation?
What are the most popular types of hotels for a trip to Fukuoka?
What does a vacation booking with Expedia include?
What are the best things to do in Fukuoka?
- Half-Day Kokura Walking Tour including TOTO Museum
- Sushi experience at a local sushi restaurant in FUKUOKA
- 1-Day Hakata Walking Tour
- 2-Day Arita Ware Tour with Kaiseki Lunch & Private Lesson
- Arita Ware Private Tour and Lesson with a Master Potter
- Add Your Own Unique Design to an Arita Porcelain Coffee Mug