Fukuoka Hotel from NT$604/Night
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 2019/11/12
Where to stay in Fukuoka
4.5/5Wonderful!(42 area reviews)
Unique features of Tenjin include the shopping and restaurants. Make a stop by Tenjin Underground Mall or Port of Hakata while you're exploring the area.
4.5/5Wonderful!(330 area reviews)
Travelers choose Hakata-ku for its abundant dining options. Hop aboard the metro at Higashi-Hie Station or Fukuoka Airport Station and check out top sights like Canal City Hakata.
Hakata Ekimae is noteworthy for its shopping, and you can make a stop at top attractions like Amu Plaza Hakata and Jotenji Temple.
Nakasu is well-liked for many features, particularly its shopping, river views, and restaurants. Though there might not be top sights in Nakasu, consider a stop by Canal City Hakata or Fukuoka Anpanman Children's Museum, located nearby.
4/5Very Good!(1 area review)
Get to know Sawara-ku and its many features like its beaches and restaurants. You might want to explore sights like Nishijin Shopping District and Fukuoka Tower, and you can jump on the metro at Noke Station or Kamo Station to get around the city.
Travelers to Fukuoka give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its temples. Top sights in the city include Ohori Park, Tochoji Temple, and Fukuoka City Museum.
- There are 250 hotels and other accommodations in Fukuoka
- The closest major airport is in Fukuoka (FUK), 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Saga (HSG-Ariake Saga), 28.8 mi (46.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Fukuoka
Cultural venues in the city include Fukuoka City Museum, Fukuoka Art Museum, and Fukuoka Asian Art Museum. The city is notable for its temples and landmarks like Tochoji Temple, Fukuoka Tower, and Kushida Shrine. The city's natural beauty is on display at Ohori Park, Momochi Beach, and Nokonoshima Island Park.
In Fukuoka, you'll find 250 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Dream Inn Hakata - Located in Hakata-ku, this 3-star apartment features a kitchenette and free WiFi.
- With The Style Fukuoka - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 4.5-star hotel in Hakata-ku features free WiFi, free parking, and a poolside bar.
- Yagura Hostel - Guests who stay at this 2.5-star apartment in Chuo-ku can enjoy access to self-service laundry and an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and proximity to public transit.
Other top sights in Fukuoka include Fukuoka Yafuoku Dome and Hakata Machiya Folk Museum. One of the popular sights outside the city is Kyushu National Museum, located 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from the city center.
Getting Around Fukuoka
With so many choices for transportation, seeing Fukuoka is easy. You can walk to nearby metro stations including Chayama Station, Befu Station, and Kanayama Station. If you want to journey outside of the area, ride aboard a train from Fukuoka Yakuin Station, Fukuoka Hirao Station, or Nishitetsu-Fukuoka Station.
Dressing for Fukuoka
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 41°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 52°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 61°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 41°F
- Average annual rainfall for Fukuoka is 1.50 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 42°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Fukuoka?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Fukuoka, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Fukuoka?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Fukuoka?
What's the best place to stay in Hakata-ku?
What's a favorite place to stay in Tenjin?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Fukuoka?
What's the best place to stay for a couple going to Fukuoka?
Where is the best place to stay close to Fukuoka Yafuoku Dome?
What about the best place to stay near Canal City Hakata?
What's the best place for a beach vacation in Fukuoka?
Recent reviews of Fukuoka hotels
More trip options
- Fukuoka Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Fukuoka Airports
- Hotels in Fukuoka Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Fukuoka Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Fukuoka
- More Hotel Options in Fukuoka
- Fukuoka Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Fukuoka
- Other Hotels near Fukuoka, Fukuoka
- Hotels in Popular Destinations