Fort Lauderdale Hotel from NT$944/Night
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 2020/9/21
Reviewed on 2020/9/24
Reviewed on 2020/9/25
Where to stay in Fort Lauderdale
Downtown Fort Lauderdale
4/5Very Good!(2,235 area reviews)
The stunning beaches and fantastic nightlife are just a few highlights of Downtown Fort Lauderdale. Make a stop by Las Olas Boulevard or Riverwalk while you're exploring the area.
East Fort Lauderdale
4.5/5Wonderful!(4,197 area reviews)
If you're spending some time in East Fort Lauderdale, Fort Lauderdale Beach and Las Olas Beach are top sights worth seeing.
Unwind in this quaint oceanfront town where the historic Hillsboro Lighthouse and the Atlantic provide a picturesque backdrop.
4/5Very Good!(166 area reviews)
If you're spending some time in Hollywood Lakes, Hollywood Beach Golf Resort and Anne Kolb Nature Center are top sights worth seeing.
If you're spending some time in Central Beach, Las Olas Beach and Fort Lauderdale Beach Park are top sights worth seeing.
Visiting Fort Lauderdale
Travelers to Fort Lauderdale give high marks for the beaches, lively bar scene, and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its live music and entertainment choices. Top sights in the city include Aventura Mall, Bonnet House Museum and Gardens, and Hugh Taylor Birch State Park.
- There are 1732 hotels and other accommodations in Fort Lauderdale
- The closest major airport is in Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.), 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Fort Lauderdale, FL (FXE-Fort Lauderdale Executive), 6.5 mi (10.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Fort Lauderdale
Well known for its live music scene, the city's cultural venues include Historic Stranahan House Museum, Broward Center for the Performing Arts, and International Swimming Hall of Fame. The beaches and sunrises highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Hugh Taylor Birch State Park, Las Olas Beach, and Sebastian Street Beach. Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to Aventura Mall, Sawgrass Mills Mall, and Weston Town Center.
In Fort Lauderdale, you'll be able to select from 1732 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Le Cabanon Motel - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and WiFi.
- Sea Spray Inn - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this inn. With a stay at this 2.5-star inn, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Downtown Hollywood Boutique Hotel - This 3-star apartment features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. Expedia customers love its beach locale and pool.
Other favorite sights in Fort Lauderdale include Bonnet House Museum and Gardens, Port Everglades, and Fort Lauderdale Stadium. Outside the city, popular places to visit include PortMiami, located 24.2 mi (39 km) from the heart of the city, and Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, which is 26.8 mi/43.1 km away.
Getting Around Fort Lauderdale
With so many transportation options, exploring all of Fort Lauderdale is easy. If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Fort Lauderdale Station, Fort Lauderdale Station, or Fort Lauderdale Airport Station. You can explore options for water transportation at the local marina.
Dressing for Fort Lauderdale
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 80°F and the nighttime average to be 57°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 58°F at night
- Fort Lauderdale gets about 66.50 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 58°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Fort Lauderdale?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Fort Lauderdale, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Fort Lauderdale?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Fort Lauderdale?
What's the best place to stay in Downtown Fort Lauderdale?
What's a favorite place to stay in 17th Street Causeway?
What's the best place to stay for a family vacation to Fort Lauderdale?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Fort Lauderdale?
What's the best LGBTQ-friendly place to stay in Fort Lauderdale?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Fort Lauderdale?
What's the best hotel to stay with easy access to Port Everglades?
Recent reviews of Fort Lauderdale hotels
More trip options
- Fort Lauderdale Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Fort Lauderdale Airports
- Hotels in Fort Lauderdale Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Fort Lauderdale Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Fort Lauderdale
- More Hotel Options in Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Florida
- Other Hotels near Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Hotels in Popular Destinations