Flores Hotel from NT$246/Night
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Flores, and visitors give high marks for the lakeside setting. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its local tours.
- There are 60 hotels and other accommodations in Flores
- The closest major airport is in Flores (FRS-Mundo Maya Intl.), 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in San Ignacio (CYD-Town Airstrip), 51.7 mi (83.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Flores
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Lost World Pyramid and Tikal. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and these places to visit: Central Park, Biotopo Cerro Cahui, and Maya Biosphere Reserve. Top activities include taking local tours and wildlife viewing, while Flores Dock is one place to visit.
In Flores, there are 60 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Palomino Ranch Hotel - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Bolontiku Boutique Hotel - Our customers like the pool and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Las Lagunas Boutique Hotel - This 4-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and free breakfast. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Flores
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 75°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 59°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 63°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 62°F as the nighttime average
- Flores gets about 2.64 inches of rain per year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 77°F, while March and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 61°F