Berlin Hotel from NT$1,176/Night
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 2020/9/20
Where to stay in Berlin
4.5/5Wonderful!(1,853 area reviews)
Berlin’s central district is a convergence of quaint residential streets, sprawling Soviet squares and some of Europe’s most revered museums.
4.5/5Wonderful!(510 area reviews)
The glamorous heart of former West Berlin remains one of Berlin’s most coveted neighborhoods and the city’s premier retail destination.
4/5Very Good!(169 area reviews)
One of Berlin’s coolest neighborhoods has a long history of youthful indulgence, a diverse ethnic population and some of the city’s best entertainment precincts.
4/5Very Good!(139 area reviews)
Straddling the eastern side of the River Spree, this former industrial precinct is today the home of some of Berlin’s most progressive nightclubs.
Romantic cobbled streets, lazy weekend breakfasts and a lively flea market have made this district a favorite among families and young couples.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Berlin, and visitors give high marks for the fascinating museums, important monuments, and shopping. Tourists who journey to this vibrant city can discover its architecture, art, and theaters. Top sights in the city include Reichstag Building, Brandenburg Gate, and Checkpoint Charlie Museum.
- There are 1096 hotels and other accommodations in Berlin
- The closest major airport is in Berlin (TXL-Tegel), 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Berlin (SXF-Schoenefeld), 11 mi (17.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Berlin
Known for its museums, art, and theaters, the city's cultural venues include Checkpoint Charlie Museum, Museum Island, and DDR Museum. Its monuments and historic sites are notable and landmarks include Brandenburg Gate, Alexanderplatz, and Victory Column. Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to Galeries Lafayette, Europa Center, and Department Store of the West.
In Berlin, there are 1096 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Mittendrin - Boutique Hotel Berlin - This 3-star pension in Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf features free breakfast, free WiFi, and parking.
- Vilhelm7 Berlin Residences - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. Located in Kreuzberg, this 3-star hotel room features free WiFi and a flat-screen TV.
- Gorki Apartments Berlin - This 5-star hotel in Mitte features free WiFi, conference space, and concierge services. Expedia customers like its proximity to public transit and room size.
Other favorite sights in Berlin include Reichstag Building, Berlin Zoological Garden, and Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church.
Getting Around Berlin
With so many choices for transportation, seeing all of Berlin is a breeze. You can access metro transit at Hansaplatz U-Bahn, Bellevue S-Bahn, and Tiergarten S-Bahn. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Berlin Zoological Garten Station, Berlin Central Station, or Potsdamer Platz Station.
Dressing for Berlin
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 27°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 72°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 61°F and nighttime averages of 29°F
- Berlin gets about 23.74 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 72°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 28°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Berlin?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Berlin, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Berlin?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Berlin?
Where is the best place to stay in Mitte?
What's a favorite place to stay in Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation to Berlin?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Berlin?
What is the favorite LGBTQ-friendly hotel in Berlin?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Berlin?
Where is the best hotel to stay near Mercedes-Benz Arena?
What are some accommodations with pools in Berlin?
Recent reviews of Berlin hotels
More trip options
- Berlin Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Berlin Airports
- Hotels in Berlin Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Berlin Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Berlin
- More Hotel Options in Berlin
- Berlin Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Brandenburg Region
- Other Hotels near Berlin, Brandenburg Region
- Hotels in Popular Destinations