Beijing Hotel from NT$1,480/Night
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 2019/11/11
Reviewed on 2020/2/4
Reviewed on 2020/5/22
Reviewed on 2019/9/12
Reviewed on 2020/1/8
Reviewed on 2019/11/21
Reviewed on 2020/1/26
Where to stay in Beijing
3.5/5Good!(6 area reviews)
Historic sites, museums, and art galleries highlight some notable features of Downtown Beijing. Make a stop by Wangfujing Street or Tiananmen Square while you're visiting, and jump aboard the metro at Dengshikou Station or Wangfujing Station to get around town.
4.5/5Wonderful!(248 area reviews)
Museums, art galleries, and shopping highlight some notable features of Middle Chaoyang. Make a stop by Sanlitun or 798 Space while you're visiting, and jump aboard the metro at Liangmaqiao Station or Agricultural Exhibition Center Station to get around town.
4/5Very Good!(67 area reviews)
Get to know Haidian and its many features like its museums and monuments. You might want to explore sights like Summer Palace and Kunming Lake, and you can jump on the metro at Anheqiao North Station or Beigongmen Station to get around the city.
4.5/5Wonderful!(737 area reviews)
Explore the eclectic commercial street and its enormous mall amid the fascinating sights in the heart of Beijing’s historic center.
4/5Very Good!(90 area reviews)
Historic sites, museums, and theaters highlight some notable features of Xicheng. Make a stop by Xidan Shopping Center or Capital Museum while you're visiting, and jump aboard the metro at Lingjing Hutong Station or Xidan Station to get around town.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Beijing, and visitors give high marks for the fascinating museums, temples, and shopping. This culturally-rich city also attracts tourists with its art and local tours. Top sights in the city include Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, and Great Wall of China.
- There are 1345 hotels and other accommodations in Beijing
- The closest major airport is in Beijing (PEK-Capital Intl.), 16.1 mi (25.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Beijing
The city is well known for its museums and art, and cultural venues include Forbidden City, China Museum of History, and Ditan Park. Attractions like Beijing Aquarium and Summer Palace are fun for everyone, not just kids. Its historic sites and temples are notable and landmarks include Tiananmen Square, Great Wall of China, and Great Wall of China.
In Beijing, you'll be able to select from 1345 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Waldorf Astoria Beijing - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Dongdan can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- CHAO Sanlitun Beijing - Our customers like the helpful staff and proximity to shopping at this hotel. This 4.5-star hotel in Chaoyang features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Cote Cour Beijing - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Dongcheng can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and comfortable rooms.
Other favorite sights in Beijing include Great Hall of the People, Tiananmen, and Chairman Mao Memorial Hall.
Getting Around Beijing
With so many choices for transportation, seeing Beijing is simple. You can walk to nearby metro stations including Tian'anmen West Station, Tian'anmen East Station, and Hepingmen Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Beijing Railway Station, Beijing South Railway Station, or Beijing North Railway Station.
Dressing for Beijing
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 14°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 16°F
- Average annual rainfall for Beijing is 26.42 inches
- Usually June and July are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 17°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Beijing?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Beijing, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Beijing?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Beijing?
What's the best place to stay in Gubei Water Town?
What's a favorite place to stay in Haidian?
What's the best accommodation when traveling with kids to Beijing?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic vacation in Beijing?
What's the best hotel to stay close to Great Wall of China?
What about the best place to stay near Forbidden City?
What's the best luxury accommodation in Beijing?
What are some hotels with pools in Beijing?
Recent reviews of Beijing hotels
More trip options
- Beijing Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Beijing Airports
- Hotels in Beijing Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Beijing Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Beijing
- More Hotel Options in Beijing
- Beijing Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in China
- Other Hotels near Beijing, China
- Hotels in Popular Destinations