Washington Hotel from NT$2,701/Night
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 2020/9/27
Where to stay in Washington
Downtown Washington D.C.
4.5/5Wonderful!(6,676 area reviews)
Art galleries, museums and theaters as well as vibrant entertainment, nightlife and shopping districts await in this city center neighborhood.
4.5/5Wonderful!(371 area reviews)
Discover some of Washington’s oldest buildings, upscale shops and vibrant nightlife in this elegant riverside suburb.
4.5/5Wonderful!(2,793 area reviews)
Funky shops, historic houses and fascinating museums have turned this once-exclusive neighborhood into a fun-loving bohemian district.
4/5Very Good!(2,968 area reviews)
Home to the emblematic U.S. Capitol Building, this central neighborhood is famous for its historic landmarks, markets, museums and nightlife.
4.5/5Wonderful!(1,220 area reviews)
One of Washington’s oldest districts is now an upscale urban neighborhood, home to important government buildings as well as a lively student and arts community.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Washington, and visitors give high marks for the fascinating museums, important monuments, and renowned art. This city also attracts tourists with its theaters, entertainment choices, and shopping. Top sights in the city include Ford's Theater, White House, and United States Capitol.
- There are 746 hotels and other accommodations in Washington
- The closest major airport is in Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National), 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in College Park, MD (CGS), 7.6 mi (12.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Washington
Known for its museums, art, and theaters, the city's cultural venues include Ford's Theater, Historical Society of Washington D.C., and Civilian Art Projects. Its monuments and historic sites are notable and landmarks include Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial, and Jefferson Memorial. The city's natural beauty is on display at Franklin Square, Freedom Plaza, and Ellipse.
In Washington, you'll find 746 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Jefferson, Washington, DC - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Dupont Circle can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and proximity to public transit.
- Trump International Hotel Washington DC - Our customers like the helpful staff and room size at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Downtown Washington D.C. can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Heaven on Washington - Center of City - This 4-star apartment in Chinatown features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers love its comfortable rooms and local sightseeing.
Other favorite sights in Washington include White House, United States Capitol, and Capital One Arena. Popular places to see in the area include Arlington National Cemetery, 3.1 mi/5 km from the heart of the city, and Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, which is 2.6 mi (4.2 km) away.
Getting Around Washington
With so many ways to get around, seeing all of Washington is easy. Nearby metro stations include 7th St. Convention Center Station, Gallery Place Chinatown Station, and Center Station. If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Washington Union Station.
Dressing for Washington
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 28°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Washington is 39.68 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 30°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Washington?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Washington, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Washington?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Washington?
What's the best place to stay in Downtown Washington D.C.?
What's a favorite place to stay in Dupont Circle?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation to Washington?
What's the best hotel for a romantic vacation in Washington?
What is the top LGBTQ-friendly accommodation in Washington?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Washington?
What's the best hotel to stay near National Mall?
Recent reviews of Washington hotels
More trip options
- Washington Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Washington Airports
- Hotels in Washington Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Washington Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Washington
- More Hotel Options in Washington
- Washington Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in District of Columbia
- Other Hotels near Washington, District of Columbia
- Hotels in Popular Destinations