Toronto Hotel from NT$1,575/Night
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Toronto
4.5/5Wonderful!(4,700 area reviews)
Find fabulous museums and galleries among the immense architecture in this town center, a global leader in design and innovation.
3.5/5Good!(130 area reviews)
You might take some time to check out the abundant dining options in Scarborough. Spend some time visiting top spots like Toronto Zoo, and catch the metro at McCowan Station or Scarborough Centre Station to see more of the area.
3.5/5Good!(282 area reviews)
Yorkdale Shopping Centre and Downsview Park are top sights in North York, and you should be sure to explore the popular shops. Hop aboard the metro at Sheppard West Station or Wilson Station to see more sights in the area.
4/5Very Good!(855 area reviews)
It may be close to the big city but this small town retains its identity with serene parkland and beautiful coastline.
Toronto Entertainment District
Travelers choose Toronto Entertainment District for its popular aquarium. Hop aboard the metro at King St West at John St East Side Stop or King St West at John St West Side Stop and check out top sights like CN Tower.
Travelers to Toronto give high marks for the popular theater scene, fascinating museums, and renowned art. Tourists who journey to this vibrant city can discover its architecture, entertainment choices, and shopping. Top sights in the city include CN Tower, Toronto Public Library, and Canada's Wonderland.
- There are 1055 hotels and other accommodations in Toronto
- The closest major airport is in Toronto, ON (YTZ-Billy Bishop Toronto City), 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.), 11.7 mi (18.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Toronto
Known for its theaters, museums, and art, the city's cultural venues include Hockey Hall of Fame, Royal Ontario Museum, and Casa Loma. Attractions like Canada's Wonderland and Toronto Zoo are fun for everyone, not just kids. Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to PATH Underground Shopping Mall, The Path, and Toronto Eaton Centre.
In Toronto, you'll be able to select from 1055 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- 20 Bells Lake Bed & Breakfast - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Condo in the sky with a breathtaking view - Our customers like the convenient parking and walkable location at this property. Located in Toronto Entertainment District, this 4-star condo features a kitchen, free WiFi, and a washer/dryer.
- Stone Edge Estate Bed & Breakfast - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Other favorite sights in Toronto include CN Tower, Toronto Public Library, and Scotiabank Arena.
Getting Around Toronto
With so many ways to get around, seeing Toronto is easy. Nearby metro stations include St Andrew Station, King Station, and Osgoode Station. If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Toronto Union Station, Toronto Exhibition Station, or Toronto Bloor Station.
Dressing for Toronto
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 46°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 18°F
- From April to June, the average is 77°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 24°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Toronto is 1.34 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 77°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Toronto?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Toronto, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Toronto?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Toronto?
What's the best place to stay in Downtown Toronto?
What's a favorite place to stay in Scarborough?
What's the best place to stay for a family vacation in Toronto?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting Toronto?
What is the top LGBTQ-friendly accommodation in Toronto?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Toronto?
What's the best hotel to stay with easy access to Rogers Centre?
Recent reviews of Toronto hotels
More trip options
- Toronto Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Toronto Airports
- Hotels in Toronto Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Toronto Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Toronto
- More Hotel Options in Toronto
- Toronto Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Ontario
- Other Hotels near Toronto, Ontario
- Hotels in Popular Destinations