Phuket Hotel from NT$474/Night
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 2020/9/24
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 2020/3/31
Reviewed on 2020/2/15
Where to stay in Phuket
Old Phuket Town
4/5Very Good!(37 area reviews)
Stroll through the quaint town center and capture photos of the exceptional Sino-Portuguese design of the majestic shop houses and museums in this historic district.
4.5/5Wonderful!(39 area reviews)
Unique features of Talat Yai include the historic sites and spas. Make a stop by Phuket Trickeye Museum or Robinson Department Store while you're exploring the area.
4/5Very Good!(9 area reviews)
Unique features of Talat Nuea include the coffeehouses and historic sites. Make a stop by Phuket Sunday Night Market or Jui Tui Shrine while you're exploring the area.
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Phuket, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, shopping, and top-notch restaurants. Relaxing and culturally-rich, this city also attracts tourists with its bars. Top sights in the city include Patong Beach, Chalong Temple, and Phuket Aquarium.
- There are 2946 hotels and other accommodations in Phuket
- The closest major airport is in Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.), 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Krabi (KBV-Krabi Intl.), 43.1 mi (69.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Phuket
Cultural venues in the city include Phuket Trickeye Museum, Thavorn Museum, and Phuket Baba Museum. Attractions like Phuket Aquarium and Phuket Fantasea are fun for everyone, not just kids. Notable city landmarks like Chalong Temple and Big Buddha might be worth a visit.
In Phuket, you'll find 2946 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Sansuko Ville Bungalow Resort - This 3-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Trisara Villas & Residences Phuket - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this villa. This 5-star villa features a full-service spa, a private beach, and 2 restaurants.
Other favorite sights in Phuket include Patong Beach, Bangla Road, and Promthep Cape. A top sight in the surrounding area is Nopparat Thara Beach, located 30.6 mi (49.2 km) from the city center.
Dressing for Phuket
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 93°F, while the average at night is 75°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 75°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- Phuket gets about 2.91 inches of rain per year
- Usually March and February are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 72°F