Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Peninsular Malaysia hotel prices
Where to stay in Peninsular Malaysia
4/5Very Good!(36 area reviews)
Designer brands, discount goods and international and traditional restaurants make this a popular Kuala Lumpur destination.
Kuala Lumpur City Centre
4/5Very Good!(115 area reviews)
Known for its fantastic nightlife and popular shops, there's plenty to explore in Kuala Lumpur City Centre. Check out top attractions like Petronas Twin Towers and Suria KLCC Shopping Centre, and jump on the metro at Kampang Baru Station or Bukit Nanas Station to see more of the city.
4/5Very Good!(35 area reviews)
A noteworthy feature of Kuah is its popular shops. While you're in town, be sure to stop and check out Kuah Jetty and Night Market.
4.5/5Wonderful!(747 area reviews)
Kuala Lumpur Tower and Pavilion Kuala Lumpur are top sights in Golden Triangle, and you should be sure to explore the popular shops. Hop aboard the metro at Raja Chulan Station or Bukit Nanas Station to see more sights in the area.
5/5Exceptional!(1 area review)
Seksyen 7 is noteworthy for its restaurants, and you can make a stop at top attractions like Sri Maha Mariamman Temple and Taman Lake Park.
More trip options
- Peninsular Malaysia Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Peninsular Malaysia Airports
- Hotels in Peninsular Malaysia Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Peninsular Malaysia Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Peninsular Malaysia
- More Hotel Options in Peninsular Malaysia
- Peninsular Malaysia Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Malaysia
- Other Hotels near Peninsular Malaysia, Malaysia
- Hotels in Popular Destinations